NY : Suggestions for my 05 OBP STi

This is a discussion on NY : Suggestions for my 05 OBP STi within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I will have to be parting with my Subie in about a month. I really hate to be doing this, ...

Question NY : Suggestions for my 05 OBP STi

I will have to be parting with my Subie in about a month. I really hate to be doing this, but with a baby coming soon and wife refusing to learn how to drive a manual, I have no other choice. I am hoping to get some ideas of what the asking price or how much an 05 OBP STi will be worth in the market. The Subie in sense of performance is bone stock with no mods whats so ever. There are a few cosmetic mods thou. I've installed the JDM fog lights, JDM window vent visors, front and rear tower bars (only the fronts are installed) and stainless steel braided brake lines. I have the factory BBS gold rims with BridgeStone Blizzak WS-60, a set of Rota 17x8.5 8 spoke rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R and I still also have the original tires that came with the Subie. All of the above mentioned parts will be included in the sale and I will not be selling them off seperately.

The Subie was my daily driver and I never put her on the track or raced her. I got my Subie because I just love the car and I always wanted an STi since it first made it's appearance in Japan. The Subie currently has roughly 43k miles and the warranty is still good till March of 2010. Please remember, I am still putting miles on it as it is my daily driver. I purchase the extended warranty for 5 yrs or 60k miles. My Subie does have minor scratches and dents. 1 dent of which is on the hood because a dumb SUV backed in to me while he was trying to park. Another dent is on the driver side rear corner panel. A guy was trying to turn quickly in the snow and didn't make it. Both dents are not really major and not really noticable unless you are close. The rear struts and mounts has been changed by the factory warranty because of the noise issue. It was been changed in 2006 and it has not made noises since.

I took care of my Subie and had her oil changed every 3k miles and I only used Mobil 1 Synthetic oil. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions and I will do my best to answer them. Thanks a lot for your suggestions...
    Looks are everything...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Where in NY?

FWIW: the extended warranty through Subaru is non-transferrable in a private party sale, so this is not a bargaining chip for you.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I live in Brooklyn, NY. As for the warranty info, I am not planning on using that for bargaining, just thought that I need to stated that in the description.
    Looks are everything...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal
    I live in Brooklyn, NY.
    Post up a FS thread on LISC

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal
    As for the warranty info, I am not planning on using that for bargaining, just thought that I need to stated that in the description.
    No biggie - I just didn't want you to tell someone that only to find out they're SOL.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

eh prob like 25k? best bet is to go on cars.com or something and search a car similar to yours and see how they price out

Quote Originally Posted by habitatxskate View Post
    eh prob like 25k? best bet is to go on cars.com or something and search a car similar to yours and see how they price out
    more towards 20k
    2012 Lightning Red WRX
    Sold: 2006 Sti
    Sold: 07 335i coupe Monaco Blue