Does anyone still meet up in the PA/DE area?

This is a discussion on Does anyone still meet up in the PA/DE area? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I know a while ago (several year) people used to gather down around the BK in Newark, or the Hooters ...

Does anyone still meet up in the PA/DE area?

I know a while ago (several year) people used to gather down around the BK in Newark, or the Hooters in KoP. Does this still happen ever?

....I suppose it would be more likely when it isn't -23*K outside.

I saw the thread about the Bucks County meet, but I'm not really interested in getting rocks thrown at my car by everyone in front of me.
    I created my avatar.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up Wicked Effects Car Club

There is a car club near the Pottstown/Boyertown Area of PA. They meet on a regular basis and go to events like Toys for Tots, drag races, car shows, etc. They are not strictly for Subies, but there are four Subies in the club (2 STIs, 1 WRX (mine) and a non-turbo Impreza). If you are interested, let me know and I will give you the contact info.

Delaware

I, myself, am looking for a club in Delaware. It's so sad, but what supposed to be a type of camaraderie is instead a certain aloofness and withholding of info. I see a fellow WRX driver, politely compliment and kindly ask " Where can I get work like that done for my Suby" or " where can I find a good mechanic who knows how to work on these types if cars, or who can you recommend yours?" The answer is usually some vague, vacuous statement usually along the lines of " A guy around the corner, just past nowhere, to the left of Don't really care to tell you". Where I'm from, honestly, an answer like that would get your car stolen and handed back to you a couple weeks later; just to teach you a lesson. I'm no thug or Gangster. ( I walk with God now) but I guess the sight of a black man asking about your ride just makes some people feel uneasy. Oh well

we have a meet up near shamokin pa also. Good time
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

Delaware

Thank you, keep me posted