Dealers in NJ/PA

This is a discussion on Dealers in NJ/PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys Dan here from SJ. Currently own a mazda 3 and looking to upgrade to a 09 wrx hatch. ...

Cool Dealers in NJ/PA

Hey guys Dan here from SJ. Currently own a mazda 3 and looking to upgrade to a 09 wrx hatch. Just curious as to any good dealers in NJ or PA that would be ideal to deal with. Thanks ahead of time for your help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by drivera86 View Post
    Hey guys Dan here from SJ. Currently own a mazda 3 and looking to upgrade to a 09 wrx hatch. Just curious as to any good dealers in NJ or PA that would be ideal to deal with. Thanks ahead of time for your help.
    Ive bought two cars from John Kennedy Subaru in Plymouth Meeting PA and they were great both times. I've had my car in for service a few times as well, and they were very accomodating.

lester glenn subaru on rt9 n in toms river is a good place. its always filled with subarus ive been back and forth through, very friendly people.

also theres pine belt subaru on rt. 88 in lakewood, right down the road from precision tunning which is always a plus.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

I'd call either Roberts Subaru in Downingtown or Fred Beans in Doylestown. If you're going to call them, PM me and I'll give you some names to talk to.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

To add to this...I bought mine from Rafferty Subaru in West Chester, PA and had a great experience there. I've recommeded them to two other people who have now both purchaced new cars there. They get the thumbs up from me

Got mine from Pine Belt on 88 in Lakewood. I'm from central Jersey and shopped around with the intent to buy from Freehold (down the street from me) but ended up buying from Pine belt since Freehold wouldn't match the deal they gave me!

Plus you have Lester Glen in Toms River nearby to shop around at also!

I just recently purchased my '09 WRX hatch from Glanzmann Subaru in Jenkintown, Pa. They were very considerate, and gave me a fantastic value for my trade.

Let me know if you would go there, I'll give you some names as well. Anything to help!

I two bought mine from Rafferty.... I bought mine over the phone...... (i look young) the gave me a better deal then anyone would with even out seeing me.............. Long time no see falconflyer i see you made it to the WC meet.... we need to catch up.........

I bought mine at Welsh's Subaru in Limerick PA
    I bring it there for service and they do a great job, never had any problems

Quote Originally Posted by NickDHdfc View Post
    I bought mine at Welsh's Subaru in Limerick PA
    I bring it there for service and they do a great job, never had any problems
    This is where I'll be going for service from now on.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDHdfc View Post
    I bought mine at Welsh's Subaru in Limerick PA I bring it there for service and they do a great job, never had any problems
    Same here. The service department has been great.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    I've never spent a dime in either the service or sales dept of a Subaru dealer...

Although, I tried... I was not particularly thrilled w/ the experience at Martin in Turnersville
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums