The Anthracite Blitz 1-10-2009 (Centralia) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Anthracite Blitz 1-10-2009 (Centralia) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I live in sunbury which is 20-25 mins away from shamokin so maybe we can meet along your way threw ...

I live in sunbury which is 20-25 mins away from shamokin so maybe we can meet along your way threw if you are coming threw sunbury.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'm actually coming from Bethlehem/northampton county so i'll be coming from the east past Centralia to get there. If you want we can coordinate getting there at the same time.
    I'm only planning on going to the whale back if it's nice weather, it's not really as nice in rain or snow...

Banned
    I'm definitely checking out the Whaleback tomorrow! Nice! Recon mission at dawn to coal country! Exclamation! Point!

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    I'm definitely checking out the Whaleback tomorrow! Nice! Recon mission at dawn to coal country! Exclamation! Point!
    If you've never been there before... wait till you see it -- it's HUGE the pictures don't do it justice... if you're looking for some fossils, they're in the shale in the southeast corner I think. Walk across the whaleback then to the right in the "corner". Enjoy! I wish I was closer by to take a day trip there...

he is right it is very big and it really does look like a whales back. I havent been up there in like a year or 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

i am in, considerin i drive through centralia almost everyday

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gushWRX View Post
    i am in, considerin i drive through centralia almost everyday
    Nice!

looks good
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

Banned
    I axed the trivia part. There's just not enough stuff to make it work out there and not enough people will have a passenger/spotter in their car.

Oh well, fair enough. I can't believe it's already almost 2009, this is like 2 weeks away! I hope the weather's good!!

Banned
    I'm kinda hoping for damp with a touch of ice. It makes the cinder-strewn roads way more fun to drive.

Im just hoping for sunshine. A nice sunny day can't be beat in my book.

yea i could go for a nice sunny day and like 60 degrees like it was here a couple days ago. That was nice. Specially for me since i'm a carpenter and work outside alot
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo47193 View Post
    yea i could go for a nice sunny day and like 60 degrees like it was here a couple days ago. That was nice. Specially for me since i'm a carpenter and work outside alot
    Haha, tell me about it. I work outside a lot too (environmental consulting) and I've been out sampling groundwater, which is nice when its sunny out but miserable in bad weather!

PLUS being able to ride the motorcycle in late December is AWESOME!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.