Voorhees Winter Car Show
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Voorhees Winter Car Show within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Part of the VHS Morning Show will be hosting the first annual Voorhees Car Show on February 21st, 2009 at ...

Voorhees Winter Car Show

Part of the VHS Morning Show will be hosting the first annual Voorhees Car Show on February 21st, 2009 at Voorhees High School, in Glen Gardner NJ. Any kind of car or truck can register for the show.
    Car Registration: $15
    Spectators: $5

Food, Beverages, Vendors and a DJ will be at the event.
    Show starts at 12pm, roll in starts at 11am

Pre-Registration forms are now available, if you would like one please send an email to insidiousperformance@yahoo.com, leave a comment on this page or send me a private message. Guarantee your spot in the car show today!

The classes/ awards for the show have not been finalized yet. We can say that there will be awards for the following kinds of cars:
    -japanese
    -european
    -muscle
    -classic
    -truck
    -hot rod/ custom

The more pre-registrations and commitments we get from to people to come to the show, the more awards there will be. We'll update you as the event gets closer.

So mark your calenders, make plans to attend and kick off the 2009 season with the Voorhees Winter Car Show.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sounds sick! i went to vhs graduated in 07. what about u? ill deff be there, its my birthday too haha. ill bring at least 6 cars to the show. 3 wrxs. evo, sti, mustang.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

Update: The price for pre-registering your car in the show is $10. The price for registering your car at the show is $15 so you have to pre-register if you want to get the discount. If you want a pre-reg. form please pm me or post it on this thread. The payment method is paypal.

Hi! I would like to pre-register please. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.