I love the snow!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I love the snow!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; so as i was coming back from the mall i was thinking of just seeing how my sti handles in ...

I love the snow!!!

so as i was coming back from the mall i was thinking of just seeing how my sti handles in the snow. this was the first winter that its seen with me so i never really got to experience how well she handles...

so on the way to my house there are a few windy empty roads so i thought i would take the power train off and just whip it around the corners... after sitting down now and rethinking... i love subarus, nothing and i mean nothing compares to them

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Snow is fun. I had a good time between my errands last night between the goodness that is DCCD and my meaty snow tires.

csm
    I was amazed Friday nite and Saturday morning how much fun my car is w/ snowtires and dccd. was feeling like hannu mikkola driving to church on sunday.
    it was so much fun it had to be illegal!

Let it snow, Let it snow!!

Gotta love the snow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1093.jpg   IMG00077.jpg  

I wish we got some of that. I think we're going to get a ****ty ice/snow mix tonight.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.