8th Annual 48hrs of Tri-State
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 8th Annual 48hrs of Tri-State within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone here plan on going this year? I'm thinking of doing it, I just have to make sure my schedule ...

8th Annual 48hrs of Tri-State

Anyone here plan on going this year? I'm thinking of doing it, I just have to make sure my schedule works.

48hrs of Tristate 2008

Thread on Nasioc: clicky
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I did part of the trip last year, and it was a lot of fun. I'll probably do the same leg I did last time.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

im def interested in joining for some of this...probably not the whole trip tho
    2004 PSM WRX: VF34 Turbo...565cc injectors...STi TMIC...SPT short ram air intake...Megan Racing Header/catless Up-pipe one piece...COBB accessport tune...3" catless downpipe...3" full exhaust...TIEN lowering springs...Tanabe 22mm front sway bar...rolled rear fenders...TREperformance 255lph fuel pump...pulstar plugs...HKS SSQV BOV...STi CF hood...Glowshift boost/vacuum and oil pressure gauge...turbo timer...Voxx Monza 17" rims...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by flutyr525
    im def interested in joining for some of this...probably not the whole trip tho
    Keith and I did the leg from Cooperstown to Lake George. I had 460 miles or so on my odometer by the days end.

You should come with us this year

UNYSOC

absolutely. ill make sure i take that day off from work...do u happen to know exactly what day that leg of the trip falls on?
    2004 PSM WRX: VF34 Turbo...565cc injectors...STi TMIC...SPT short ram air intake...Megan Racing Header/catless Up-pipe one piece...COBB accessport tune...3" catless downpipe...3" full exhaust...TIEN lowering springs...Tanabe 22mm front sway bar...rolled rear fenders...TREperformance 255lph fuel pump...pulstar plugs...HKS SSQV BOV...STi CF hood...Glowshift boost/vacuum and oil pressure gauge...turbo timer...Voxx Monza 17" rims...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by flutyr525
    absolutely. ill make sure i take that day off from work...do u happen to know exactly what day that leg of the trip falls on?
    According to the site, Sat Feb 02

Just so you're aware, they require $10 for the signs that go on every car (I'm not sure if you get that back or not - Keith was nice enough to spot me because I wasn't carrying cash).

UNYSOC

excellent. ill fill out the paperwork this weekend for that day off

I Support ClubWRX
    Here are some pics from last year:

Cooperstown Bed & Breakfast:

Parking Lot I

Parking Lot II

Parking Lot III

Parking Lot IV

Parking Lot V

Parking Lot VI

My attempt to take a picture of the long string of cars out my sideview mirror as we were getting ready to begin the trip - I was in the middle of the pack.

I did not get to take a picture of all the cars here we had during the leg of the trip I participated in here, because I wanted to socialize and meet everyone (people arrived at the B&B after I put the camera away), and we picked up people at various points along the route.

Gas Station Mayhem

We stopped for gas 3X during the trek. This was our first stop at a gas station, and this parking lot was by far the largest - the locals were pretty upset when they had to deal with the crowd, but every gas station loved us (high-octane gas guzzlers, and a bunch of junkfood at each stop - they made a killing from us). I didn't take pictures of any of the other stations, because it was too hectic with 40 vehicles trying to share a small parking lot and 4 pumps (the lot was big enough for us to fit about 30 of the vehicles, so we had to rotate parking on the street once we finished gassing up).

Scenic Overlook

View

Lineup (behind)

Lineup (halfway)

I wanted to get a picture from the front, but by the time I got the third picture snapped, people were beginning to get anxious to continue driving, so I had to jump in the car and go.

Home

Goodies I (STi logo pen, STi logo coffee mug, and Subaru pen holder / 4-port USB hub / coin tray)

Goodies II (Subaru World Rally Car RC car)

UNYSOC

thats awesome...cant wait

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    definitely worth doing

but imho the orig true 48hrs was the best
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555
    definitely worth doing
    You should come this year ...

UNYSOC

Banned
    I was just talking to Jackie about this and I'm about 75% certain I am going.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    I was just talking to Jackie about this and I'm about 75% certain I am going.
    Kara seems rather interested as well.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Look at those gas prices!!! lol
    2003 Silver Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon w/ teh 6k HID's, endlinks, SS brake lines, & EBC Greenstuffs.....Catback awating install.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.