Used parts for sale in nj
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Used parts for sale in nj within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hi, im going to be getting and 05 scooby really soon and dont have much extra money but im looking ...

Used parts for sale in nj

hi, im going to be getting and 05 scooby really soon and dont have much extra money but im looking for ppl who are parting out there car and have parts for sale.

looking for:

bov
    tower struts

and any other parts you guyts haev for sale.

im going to buy the intake and exhaust new cause i dont want there to be any problems but the other stuff would be kool

im located off of exit 74 on the Garden State Parkway

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not sure how much your looking to spend but if your interested, I looking to get rid of my exhaust an bov.

The exhaust is a brand new SRS 3-inch catback. I bought earlier this year and never put it on, only opened the box to make sure everything was inside. Paid $250 shipped but looking to get $200.00 This is it here:
    SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS

and the bov is the Greddy Type-s BOV, all it needs is the 34mm blanking plug (which you can find on the internet).

if your interested, pm me.
    2003 Silver Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon w/ teh 6k HID's, endlinks, SS brake lines, & EBC Greenstuffs.....Catback awating install.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly03Wagon View Post
    not sure how much your looking to spend but if your interested, I looking to get rid of my exhaust an bov.

The exhaust is a brand new SRS 3-inch catback. I bought earlier this year and never put it on, only opened the box to make sure everything was inside. Paid $250 shipped but looking to get $200.00 This is it here:
    SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS

and the bov is the Greddy Type-s BOV, all it needs is the 34mm blanking plug (which you can find on the internet).

if your interested, pm me.
    PM'ed
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.

I've got a Turbosmart Vee-Port VTA BOV just sitting here that I have no use for. I've got the plug for the return pipe too so that's a bonus PM if interested.

EDIT: Here, let me give you the link for all the crap I have..

FS: NoVa/NC: October Fall Cleaning :p
    Rogan: Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly.
    Mods List Build Thread
    Bugeye Mafia #196 High Mileage Club
    Fully Built EJ257 HYBRID & JDM STI 6-Speed

Miniature Awesomness

Quote Originally Posted by STI_KLR View Post
    I've got a Turbosmart Vee-Port VTA BOV just sitting here that I have no use for. I've got the plug for the return pipe too so that's a bonus PM if interested.
    boooooo lol although you present a valid point, to which i reply, im only selling mine for $50.00, so Ha!

you have a nice Scooby though, always loved the gold STi rims.
    2003 Silver Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon w/ teh 6k HID's, endlinks, SS brake lines, & EBC Greenstuffs.....Catback awating install.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly03Wagon View Post
    boooooo lol although you present a valid point, to which i reply, im only selling mine for $50.00, so Ha!

you have a nice Scooby though, always loved the gold STi rims.
    Hah, well played sir. It's practically brand new...so that's why lol

But thanks for the compliment
    Rogan: Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly.
    Mods List Build Thread
    Bugeye Mafia #196 High Mileage Club
    Fully Built EJ257 HYBRID & JDM STI 6-Speed

Miniature Awesomness

friend has a fp 18g turbo for sale, exit 80, nj
    05 WRX Wagon *SOLD*

99 Civic SI *ITR 5 Lug-16x8 Dunlop CP-R's* *SOLD*

2010 Tacoma 6-Speed *SOLD*

2007 WRB STi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.