Modified Exhaust Ticket in Phoenixville! - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Modified Exhaust Ticket in Phoenixville! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Vez, I admire your perseverance! Most people would have just paid and walked away. Icing on the cake would be ...

Vez, I admire your perseverance! Most people would have just paid and walked away.

Icing on the cake would be getting the court costs back from the first appeal.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

First, hats off to you Vez! Second, was the officer present at the hearing and do you think he will ticket you again?
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Vez
    Because I won the appeal, the cost of the fine $172 ($50 of which I already paid) is voided. i will be receiving a check for the $50 I already paid. The cost of the appeal, $44, is non-refundable regardless of the outcome. If I lost, I would have to have paid the remaining balance on the fine as well as an additional $16 for court fees. As it turns out, this cost me $44...plus my time and effort.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Vez
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    First, hats off to you Vez! Second, was the officer present at the hearing and do you think he will ticket you again?
    Yes. For the district trial, it was only him. For this trial, it was the cop and an ADA. I doubt he will ticket me again for this considering his department doesn't own a dB meter. I'm sure that if he sees me again, he'll try to cite me for something else...he seemed to be that kind of guy.

06icywrx's trial is in April. I plan on showing up to it if possible (and there's a good chance I will since I'll just use that as my lunch break...and it's 5 minutes away from where I work.)...it's the same cop, same citation, same district justice. I thought that if I showed up at this upcoming trial and casually told the cop I planned to be at every one of these trials that he causes, maybe it will curtail these tickets (at least from him). He'd have to wonder why I would even know about this one. lol He'll already know that this is a losing fight for him and if I come toting my stack of papers, maybe it'll seem even bleaker for him.
    Last edited by Vez; 02-28-2010 at 10:48 AM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrads! And That'll help me if im ever passing thru as well.. Very very nice.
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

Vez, you are the man.

It was great to come back and read the details after a long weekend. Kinda makes my personal Monday (even though its Tues) a little better. Well done sir!

That is all.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Vez
    Thank you. I'm -still- feeling pretty good about the whole thing. lol
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081

I Support ClubWRX
    Great to read ... congrats!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    This is just soooo sweet. I can't begin to express how good this makes me feel. Good job and congrats!!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Vez

ANOTHER citation!?!?!?!

I just got into ANOTHER "incident" with an off-duty cop who threatened me with a careless/reckless driving citation. HE's the one who was driving carelessly and I never sped nor changed lanes, I did nothing but keep driving (other than giving him the one-fingered wave and yelling a couple things through closed windows). I'll start a new thread once I hear back from my friend. :P I think it's going to come down to his word against mine, but unfortunately, what I assumed to be his wife, was with him. So I'm thinking it's going to be word v. word but he's going to win as long as she backs his story.

God, I ABHOR these people. I feel like I need to have a camcorder with me at all times to protect myself against bad cops. This is my luck....Welcome to the Wonderful World of Vez!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081

What citation did you get? Soon Vez, you will be feared throughout the justice system.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Still subscribed...post a link to the new thread. WTF is going on in this world???

This is all

We need a Million Suby March
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Vez
    Careless Driving Citation in Royersford

Soon, you guys will need to give me my own forum where I discuss all of my tickets.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081

I Support ClubWRX
    Off-duty copy pulled you over? How? Did he have lights on his car? Did he have citation tickets to give? Did he use the "i'll mail the citation" bit on you?

Just trying to figure out why you would even pull over for a civilian looking vehicle? I certainly wouldn't. Not afraid of fisticuffs (black-belt, golden gloves...etc) mind you, but am certainly afraid of loonies with guns.

Fill in the blanks please. And take off that ticket magnet while you are at it.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Vez
    I explained it all in the "Careless Driving Ticket in Royersford" thread... To answer your question, though, I motioned for him to pull over.

To hijack my own thread since I think it's now dead...
    Black belt, golden gloves? Very nice. What martial arts have you studied? Where were you a golden gloves? What weight did/do you fight at? The love of my Subie is a far, far, far second to my love of martial arts and full contact fighting and weapons.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.