Philly Cheesesteak Run #3 Nov 1st 12:30P (Big Suby Cruise to AC)

This is a discussion on Philly Cheesesteak Run #3 Nov 1st 12:30P (Big Suby Cruise to AC) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Back for the 3rd time! We are heading up North to Steve's Prince of Steak for a delicious cheesesteak then ...

Philly Cheesesteak Run #3 Nov 1st 12:30P (Big Suby Cruise to AC)

Back for the 3rd time! We are heading up North to Steve's Prince of Steak for a delicious cheesesteak then we plan on meeting up with The Official NY NJ PA Cruise to AC after. This is a mostly subys meet, but not limited.

Cruise: The Offical Ny Nj Pa Cruise - NASIOC

Date: Saturday, November 1st
    Time: 12:30 PM
    Place: Steve's Prince of Steaks
    Address: 7200 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia, PA 19149

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

love me some Steve's Steaks (i used to work at the Modells on Cottman). but where would everyone park? There barely any parking there already.

sidenote to Chris, do you frequent the Marshall's meets on Sunday's? I think I may have seen your car there multiple times.
    2003 Silver Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon w/ teh 6k HID's, endlinks, SS brake lines, & EBC Greenstuffs.....Catback awating install.

no idea about parking, but I suppose we'll figure something out or matt might know a place already. Nope that isn' meI believe that is my friend with the white sti's friend.