sunday nights at the strip mall on the blvd.

This is a discussion on sunday nights at the strip mall on the blvd. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys just wanted to see if any rex's are going to be coming to the get together on Sunday ...

Thumbs up sunday nights at the strip mall on the blvd.

Hey guys just wanted to see if any rex's are going to be coming to the get together on Sunday nights around 8:30 9pm. I was there last week and saw about 3 sti's and 2 rex's. Lemme know if anyone is interested in going I wanna try and get a line together to head down. Im located near bensalem. Lemme know if your interested. You can message me if you wish.
    "Was that a helicopter I just saw drive by?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Which strip mall and blvd are you talking about? lol

I just going to assume your talking about the mall on the Roosevelt blvd in the Marshall's parking lot? if so, I've been there a few times, havent gone the past 2 weeks, been busy. When I have gone though, I was the only wrx wagon there.
    2003 Silver Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon w/ teh 6k HID's, endlinks, SS brake lines, & EBC Greenstuffs.....Catback awating install.

yeah man sorry that's where I was talking bout. I might head up this weekend if there's no rain. Know anyone else that goes?
    "Was that a helicopter I just saw drive by?"

yo I might be interested. How is it Sunday night? Is it the mall of cottman Ave?

its up more on the blvd. In the Chucky Cheeses parking lot. Like a block away from Grant and the BLVD.

The one on Cottman hasnt been done in at least a year. I was there the day the cops broke it up and no one ever goes anymore lol
    2003 Silver Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon w/ teh 6k HID's, endlinks, SS brake lines, & EBC Greenstuffs.....Catback awating install.