Victory meet November 15th 2008 - Page 4

View Poll Results: What date do you want the next Victory meet to happen?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday November 15th

    7 33.33%
  • Sunday November 16th

    4 19.05%
  • Saturday November 22nd

    7 33.33%
  • Sunday November 23rd

    1 4.76%
  • Saturday December 6th

    4 19.05%
  • Sunday December 7th

    1 4.76%
  • Other date (please specify)

    0 0%
  • I honk for bewbs!

    11 52.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 161

This is a discussion on Victory meet November 15th 2008 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by mbs627 +1.3 +0.869...

  1. #46
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    +1.3
    +0.869
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #47
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,189
    I Support ClubWRX
    Can we get a head count of who is going (post up the yeses or nos)?

    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    This is going to be quite fun. I can't wait.


    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    +1.3


    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    +0.869
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  4. #48
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    +:bill:
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  5. #49
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    174
    Count me in +1

  6. #50
    Registered User falconflyer912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    West Cheseter, PA and Mukilteo, WA
    Posts
    242
    I'm in

  7. #51
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37
    I'm going to be a last minute decision, but I'll try my best to make it.

  8. #52
    Registered User crazycracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    552
    World Series Phillie bump

    mbs627, WRX WAGONE - look @ the old Centralia Thread - maybe another 1 in the future???

    ---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07---

  9. #53
    Registered User indytruckboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    492
    It's my saturday to work I think, so I can't make it. But I will see if I can switch.
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.

  10. #54
    Registered User sicksynergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    102
    just found out that i have to go to nyc that weekend =( so count me out
    make sure you post up pictures of this meet so i can get more of an idea of what they're like

  11. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    I'm oficially a maybe, I might have to go to Ft. Bragg, N.C. but I won't know untill its pretty much time to get in the car.

  12. #56
    Vez
    Vez is offline
    Registered User Vez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Near Philly, PA
    Posts
    726
    I think I'll be making this one!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

  13. #57
    Registered User crazycracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    552
    you can still count me in - plus a few passengers

  14. #58
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,985
    I'll throw in a maybe...I can never guarantee it because things have come up on the last 549573 meets
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

  15. #59
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,189
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_X View Post
    Count me in +1


    Quote Originally Posted by falconflyer912 View Post
    I'm in


    Quote Originally Posted by dfuent724 View Post
    I'm going to be a last minute decision, but I'll try my best to make it.
    (hopefully)

    Quote Originally Posted by indytruckboy View Post
    It's my saturday to work I think, so I can't make it. But I will see if I can switch.
    (hopefully)

    (please switch)

    Quote Originally Posted by sicksynergy View Post
    just found out that i have to go to nyc that weekend =( so count me out
    make sure you post up pictures of this meet so i can get more of an idea of what they're like
    the first post contains links to all previous meets: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...-official.html

    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    I'm oficially a maybe, I might have to go to Ft. Bragg, N.C. but I won't know untill its pretty much time to get in the car.
    maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    I think I'll be making this one!
    Quieter exhaust?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycracker View Post
    you can still count me in - plus a few passengers
    + a few

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I'll throw in a maybe...I can never guarantee it because things have come up on the last 549573 meets
    wiggles: another maybe
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  16. #60
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,189
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_X View Post
    Count me in +1


    Quote Originally Posted by falconflyer912 View Post
    I'm in


    Quote Originally Posted by dfuent724 View Post
    I'm going to be a last minute decision, but I'll try my best to make it.
    (hopefully)

    Quote Originally Posted by indytruckboy View Post
    It's my saturday to work I think, so I can't make it. But I will see if I can switch.
    (please switch)

    Quote Originally Posted by sicksynergy View Post
    just found out that i have to go to nyc that weekend =( so count me out
    make sure you post up pictures of this meet so i can get more of an idea of what they're like
    The first post contains links to all previous meets: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...-official.html

    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    I'm oficially a maybe, I might have to go to Ft. Bragg, N.C. but I won't know untill its pretty much time to get in the car.
    maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    I think I'll be making this one!
    Quieter exhaust?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycracker View Post
    you can still count me in - plus a few passengers
    + a few

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I'll throw in a maybe...I can never guarantee it because things have come up on the last 549573 meets
    another maybe
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •