Weekly car meet in Lancaster

This is a discussion on Weekly car meet in Lancaster within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; whats up guys ...the past few weeks ive been going to a weekly car meet in lancaster...im trying to get ...

Weekly car meet in Lancaster

whats up guys ...the past few weeks ive been going to a weekly car meet in lancaster...im trying to get the word around especially to you guys, i think there were only me and 2 other subies there last night....around 40 cars show up every time, its alot of fun and a good time to talk about our addiction of cars ...

Where: Sonic on rt. 30 (across from Tanger Outlets)
    When: every thursday starting aroun 7pm ending around 12pm
    Who: Anyone with a car pretty much (lol a dude showed up with a kia last night)
    What: good food, hot cars, hot girls, chill people who love cars (what more do u need?)

heres the link to the thread that started it all.....Weekly Thursday Night Sonic Meet, Lancaster - Page 22 - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

lemme know if u guys are coming so i can reserve parking for the sudies.....
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

any one
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

Hmmm...

Not many scoobs show up there? I see some nice ones driving around but rarely get more than a blink from 'em.

MIGHT be in area down there tonight... depends on the old lady... hahhaa
    Hawkeye - 808
    2006 WRB Wagon
    mod list http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2188188-post359.html - hopefully.