Central Jersey Area Meet?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Central Jersey Area Meet? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey Everyone. does any one know of weekly meets of something similar? If there are none i would like to ...

Central Jersey Area Meet?

Hey Everyone. does any one know of weekly meets of something similar? If there are none i would like to invite any subie owners in central jersey to come out wed's nights to fuddruckers on Rt.1 in new brunswick. its usually an evo meet but we wouldn't mind if a few subies swing through. We see a lot of guys pass by through out the night but no one ever stops. We usually have a great time with a good turn out. It starts at 9pm.

When: every Wednesday @ 9pm

Where: Fuddruckers- 28 US Hwy 1 North, New Brunswick, NJ 08901

If Anything Call me @ (732)397-3322. -Dan

Hope To See You Guys There.
    I'm So Jdm..... I Sleep On The Right Side Of The Bed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

usually that meet is for bike night on friday nights when i still had my wrx we use to meet up all the time... if u wana meet up main street east brunswick stewarts east brunswick... wedensday nights at 7-30

it is for bikes, but we're on the opposite side so it doesnt interfere. you guys should come out. it be cool to make it an evo/sti meet. all cars welcome of course.
    I'm So Jdm..... I Sleep On The Right Side Of The Bed.

Cool

so it's every wednesday at 7pm in new brunswick? i would love to actually meet up to that are their any meets that are just subi's or not really i'm new to this i usually go to the meet in edgewater but that's it yah know. i go with my car crew but i am lookin for just meets with subi's evo's are exceptable lol...no hard feelings

Hey Dan,

I actually live right in Piscataway (near New Brunswick). Are you guys still meeting up at Fudruckers on Wednesdays. If so, let me know the time if it is different than 9PM.

Thanks,
    Andre

so what's good with this meet like is it a big meet...a local meet? Please give me details on a post or through a message thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie07865 View Post
    so what's good with this meet like is it a big meet...a local meet? Please give me details on a post or through a message thanks
    I actually was trying to see where people generally meet. That was my question. However, since I am new to this forum and never actually went to a meeting, I still don't know if this club exists or if they are still meeting.

Well i mean to be honest with you i'm a part of a crew called team sick and were lookin for more people to join we just recruited two kids last night...were about 30-40 people deep. I'm the only one with the 08 subi and we have an 05 sti a 06 sti and a 04 subi with the jdm motor imported and upgraded turbo. i'm lookin to build the subi rep in our crew if your interested give me a call or if anyone is interested we do join local car shows usually win with our cars that are out for fashion and we are about to be sponsored. Give me a call 973-876-9840!!

dang

Everytime I hear about meets on here they are so far away. Im in Point Pleasant and I wish something was going on relatively close. There are some things that go on in Toms River but not really geared towards subarus. Im out all the time but I feel like that kid that sits at the lunch table all by himself haha.

lol i hear yah so come out to our meets brotha get down with the camp and what you can do after your excepted in is we can have you start a crew out their using our name of course and representing us out their...what do you think let me know

Quote Originally Posted by l3E4VER View Post
    Everytime I hear about meets on here they are so far away. Im in Point Pleasant and I wish something was going on relatively close. There are some things that go on in Toms River but not really geared towards subarus. Im out all the time but I feel like that kid that sits at the lunch table all by himself haha.
    im from tr and ive been into the subby scene for about 3 years down here. while your right there are no all subaru meets there are still a decent amount that come out.a couple of people from presicion tunning in lakewood come out. when i stoped going out there was always cars at the super wawa on 37 w. all different types of cars really. there have been some meets one was down at island heights there was probally 150 cars there all subarus and a few evo's. if i was you check out evo v.s wrx at englishtown.

when i first got my bugeye there were only 2 other people who had subarus on 37. now theres one everywhere i look.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie07865 View Post
    lol i hear yah so come out to our meets brotha get down with the camp and what you can do after your excepted in is we can have you start a crew out their using our name of course and representing us out their...what do you think let me know
    Yeah sure I don't have an aim so pm me with details. That would be cool to possibly help your crew create a scene down our way.

Quote Originally Posted by NjBuGeyEdWRX View Post
    im from tr and ive been into the subby scene for about 3 years down here. while your right there are no all subaru meets there are still a decent amount that come out.a couple of people from presicion tunning in lakewood come out. when i stoped going out there was always cars at the super wawa on 37 w. all different types of cars really. there have been some meets one was down at island heights there was probally 150 cars there all subarus and a few evo's. if i was you check out evo v.s wrx at englishtown.

when i first got my bugeye there were only 2 other people who had subarus on 37. now theres one everywhere i look.
    yea i seen some guys at wawa, Its just police are hawkin 37 heavy and I stick to hangin at industrial areas in wall and the killer roads around alaire st. park and howell which are less of a bust. I was at the meet at pinebelt subaru(i work there). The car that won it from presicion was insane and so were the rest of them. I try and keep an eye out for meets around here but Im a noob and I don't usually hear about things till they are over. Whens the next wrx vs evo at englishtown, been wanting to get to one of those?

idk when the next one is. there isn't a spot for it on englishtowns site. theres usually one either right before summer or during summer and i just went to the last one and that was at the end of september.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

hey all, new WRX owner here (09 dark gray hatch) from Monroe Township, walking distance from Raceway Park/Englishtown . Just wanted to pop in and say hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast