Central Jersey Area Meet? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Central Jersey Area Meet? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; starting about the end of march, goin to start up the woodbridge meets at ruby tuesdays again.. a lil cool ...

starting about the end of march, goin to start up the woodbridge meets at ruby tuesdays again.. a lil cool right now to start anything for my liking.. if it warms up, ill def post up.. u can find some old threads from last yr from meets... some decent turnouts, hopefully this yr is bigger. hope to see everyone around.

im on nasioc also as 04wagon@stg2 .. ill also post the meet here also.. i totally forgot i was a member here until i got the inactive email.. lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 04wrximpreza View Post
    starting about the end of march, goin to start up the woodbridge meets at ruby tuesdays again.. a lil cool right now to start anything for my liking.. if it warms up, ill def post up.. u can find some old threads from last yr from meets... some decent turnouts, hopefully this yr is bigger. hope to see everyone around.

im on nasioc also as 04wagon@stg2 .. ill also post the meet here also.. i totally forgot i was a member here until i got the inactive email.. lol.
    Excellent. Keep us posted and am looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

I'd like to get to some of these, to meet everyone. Unfortunately, once it "warms up" the car barely sees road time if it's bike friendly weather .. but i'll try to make an exception a few times this season

NO!!! ive been looking for a central subi weekly meet for the past year but now that i go to college at penn state i cant make it back for meets on the weekdays =(

i live by the princeton area so rt1 is right around the corner.

i guess i have to come by in the summer or spring break

Quote Originally Posted by sicksynergy View Post
    NO!!! ive been looking for a central subi weekly meet for the past year but now that i go to college at penn state i cant make it back for meets on the weekdays =(

i live by the princeton area so rt1 is right around the corner.

i guess i have to come by in the summer or spring break
    didnt stop at any of the fuddruckers meets in NB?? we were there every month every thursday from about 7pm til whenever.. those will start up about the same time as the woodbridge.. maybe ur not on nasioc?? cuz that was the only forum i posted on besides forester and legacy forums.. now i can post it here also. cya around.

sal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12