best buy moorestown meet off of 38
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on best buy moorestown meet off of 38 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; evry tuesday theres a huge meet ne one on tristate would know im just posting to see if we can ...

best buy moorestown meet off of 38

evry tuesday theres a huge meet ne one on tristate would know im just posting to see if we can get some more people we had 180 cars for the past 2 weeks we have cops come through there cool with us being there im sure most of u guys know about it especially if ur also on tristate but if ne one wants to come its a good time starts around 8

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where's the meet? I live in West Philly, could prob make it out one of these Tuesdays.

Yeah I try to make it there weekly... its kinda far from me but its definately worth it... Btw.. I have the 08 WRB Wrx not sure if i've met you down there or not.

best buy meet

i go every week...good times. i usuall don't get ther till after 10pm though. 02 wrx wrb 07 tails.

ez
    jake

Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr02 View Post
    i go every week...good times. i usuall don't get ther till after 10pm though. 02 wrx wrb 07 tails.

ez
    jake
    yeah there's been like 200 cars there the past few weeks... Everyones makin it out before it starts to get too cold lol

I tried to go last week from Philly, but there was a ton of traffic on 76; what was going on? Also, is there a toll on that road between Philly and NJ?
    2002 WRX 5 MT
    Bugeye Mafia

“Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.”
    -Hunter Thompson

toll

yeah bridge will be 4 dollars on the way back. take ben franklin or betsy ross to rt. 73. to moorestown mall which is on 38. its on the back side of the mall. its a little confusing so map quest mt. laurel best buy before you head out. if you take 73 south and if you hit njtp you went to far. as you cross 38 heading south on rt.73 you'll passa goodwill , taco bell , bowling alley ....when you see CHICAGO pizza resturant use the jug handle to cross over 73. bare left onto 73 north and make a quick right. if you pass jays elbow room (bar) or see lowes or rt. 38 you went too far. theres a motel on both corners. bare quick right onto this side street. if you see produce junction on the left you are on the right road. go straight through 3 lights. shop right wendys and bertuccis on right. best buy is on right after on ramp to 295 south. you will see MANY cars.

see you there tuesdays after 7pm.

ez
    jake

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.