Welsh Subaru Inspection - FYI
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Welsh Subaru Inspection - FYI within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I took my car in for inspection yesterday. I let the tech know beforehand that I had an AEM exhaust ...

Vez

Welsh Subaru Inspection - FYI

I took my car in for inspection yesterday. I let the tech know beforehand that I had an AEM exhaust with a single CAT in the system. He said no problem. I also left my car flashed with the COBB OTS Stage 2 map and didn't change my car in any way prior to taking it in. I got my results and everything passed without a single problem.

I was sent a coupon for a free state inspection (not including emmisions) as well as a coupon for a $20 oil change. (I got reprimanded by my property manager for doing my own oil changes at my apartment.) :P In addition, I had them replace my engine coolant. I brought in my own oil, oil filter, and deionized, distilled water for them to use. Finally, I had them check a couple other miscellaneous things. I told them I wanted to have them look at everything since my warranty was up in a couple thousand miles. They ended up doing a pretty thorough inspection of everythin that went beyond the state inspection criteria. The total for everything when it was all said and done (with the coupons) was $160. This is exactly what I had thought it was going to cost.

Again, the customer service there was outstanding as usual. I highly recommend them.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Good to hear!

I've never heard a bad thing about them, except that they once let a man with a ponytail buy a car from them, but I won't hold that against them.

BTW, car is looking like quite the batmobile in your avatar. Liking it lots!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Good to hear!

I've never heard a bad thing about them, except that they once let a man with a ponytail buy a car from them, but I won't hold that against them.

BTW, car is looking like quite the batmobile in your avatar. Liking it lots!
    Ouch!

Welsh has been quite good to me as well.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

whers welsh subaru, never heard of em.

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    (I got reprimanded by my property manager for doing my own oil changes at my apartment.) :P
    WTF? Tell him to go suck a lemon.

Vez
    Welsh Subaru is on Ridge Pike across from Vince and Tony's. It's between the Limerick and Royersford Exits coming off of 422.

Batmobile?!!? ...best compliment ever. Thanks!

As for the property manager, it's pretty funny. When BlueHeavenWRX helped me change my exhaust, I had set up my 10'x10' canopy over the back of the car because we were supposed to get thunderstorms and I think I drew a little too much attention. I think they were letting me slide with the oil changes until that. It did work well for a makeshift garage, though.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.