So I wrecked my Subie...

This is a discussion on So I wrecked my Subie... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, Most of you don't know me, because I'm not too active on the forums, but I did participate ...

So I wrecked my Subie...

Hey guys,

Most of you don't know me, because I'm not too active on the forums, but I did participate in a Suby Cruise earlier this year. I dumped my car in a ditch about 2 months ago, and destroyed the whole front end of it. It's been hell and high water getting the insurance company and these body shops to comply with everything, but she should be back on the road tomorrow, with a fresh new look, I'm gonna post up some pictures tomorrow, so let me know what everyone thinks. I'll try to have them up by tomorrow evening at the absolute latest. I look forward to your constructive criticism.

-Benji
    You guys really gotta check out those badass Honda tail lights that give you 42hp!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Keith told me about your accident - glad you got everything fixed

I'm trying to think up a route for another cruise - I'm hoping for this fall (keep a lookout on the UNYSOC boards)
    Last edited by EJ257; 08-07-2008 at 06:57 PM.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Sounds good man. I will definatly keep my eye open.
    You guys really gotta check out those badass Honda tail lights that give you 42hp!