Expanding Looking for new recruits.

This is a discussion on Expanding Looking for new recruits. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; How's It Going Guys? My Names Dan, I am The President/Founder Of Team Full Throttle. We have cars mostly in ...

Expanding Looking for new recruits.

How's It Going Guys? My Names Dan, I am The President/Founder Of Team Full Throttle. We have cars mostly in the import range. I started this car club down in Miami and i recently moved here to NJ. I had a few Subie's down there but here i seem to be strong in the Honda market right now and would like some diversity. I am looking for more crew mates. I am open to any one as long as the club rules are followed. We aren't like most clubs around, we take care of our members. Some clubs do not offer some of the things we do. Once in you will pay a small fee just to cover either you car color matching team banners, (i.e. if you have a blue car w. gold wheels your banner would be blue/gold) we have custom personalized fitted caps(team logo on front and you nickname or first initial and last name.) and we also have team shirts You just have to chose one, the banners alone are 30-40 bucks. So Help us help you. We attend many different things such as shows at Raceway Park or Atco Raceway and a couple other things. No Ricers will be accepted. If You 'Race' your car you're a tuner if you 'Show' your car you're a show guy/girl. The Team is interested in any Subaru out there. you dont have to have a full blown race car. Mostly anything will be accepted. We cars such as honda's and mitsu's to chevy's and ford's. We Are Ligit and dont mess around. If You are interested in more info or like what you're reading and would like to join please contact me at (732) 397-3322 just ask for Dan. Hope to hear from many of you soon. Oh by the way Girls are always welcome to join!!!!
    Last edited by FullThrottleMia; 07-17-2008 at 07:00 AM.