2008 NEPA Fun Run - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2008 NEPA Fun Run within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Following up to make sure everyone is awake. -I would like to reiterate that we will not be cooking out ...

Following up to make sure everyone is awake.

-I would like to reiterate that we will not be cooking out at the park.
    -If you have a 2 way radio please bring it along to help communicate with the group.
    -I will PM everyone a link to view and/or print the map and directions of the route.
    -The PM will also include an RSVP for the picnic that we are having after the drive. You do not need to RSVP to attend the picnic. The RSVP is for those that would like to purchase a meal. Menu and pricing will be included in the PM as well.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I sent a PM to everyone on the list with updated info. If for some reason you did not get a PM please let me know. If you are not on the list be would like to be added, respond here or send me a PM. See ya next week.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Rolling from CNY

Is there anyone that is going to be traveling from NY? I am leaving from Syracuse Saturday night if there is anyone that wants meet up to roll down.
    Best thing about owning a wrx.....you can go get beer faster.

Reminder for everyone about the picnic. I need to turn the head count in by Thursday. If you plan on purchasing a meal at the preset FUN RUN rate I need to know by Wednesday.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Only a few days to go. The weather looks promising.

Partly cloudy, 30 percent chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Banned
    This is a great drive! I saw what Tom posted and you will not be disappointed. I am super stoked about this!!!!

BTW, STI widow is my fiancee, so she doesn't count

The weather looks good and everything is squared away for our arrival at the park for our picnic. Clean your car, wear comfy clothes, stay hydrated, bring your walkie talkies, and be ready to have some fun. See everyone in the AM.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Banned

I've been up since 4 AM with some nasty stomach ills. I'm gonna have to be backing out for this today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.