May 22nd Point Pleasant,NJ meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on May 22nd Point Pleasant,NJ meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey just wanted to let everyone know were tryin to put together a big a meet in Point Pleasant,NJ May ...

May 22nd Point Pleasant,NJ meet

Hey just wanted to let everyone know were tryin to put together a big a meet in Point Pleasant,NJ May 22nd,its a Thursday.This show is not for just a specific type so spread the word and if you want to in drop it here.We'd like to get a car cruise goin down there as well,so let me know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would go, but I have work both Thursday and Friday.
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    04 Wrx Wagon Cobb Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

Oh Snap I wil go dude, got more info for me?
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

we're just waitin on a meetin place somewhere big enough for us,as far as the cruise down goes we're gonna start in newburgh and pick up ppl along the way so we're prob leavin around 9...but I still need to find out whose def in and whose not,I got a couple guys from CobaltSS that are in and some of their friends,and still waitin on responses from the other forums,but def spread the word!! Beach,booze,hot cars come on what more could yah ask for lol

Hello lads !! great to hea royu guys trying to arrange a meet, is there any forum members from England UK going to Silverstone Race track for Japfest as I wanted to arrange some track time for us ?? If anyone is interested we could go as the forum ?? just a thought, and I get to play with my 300 bhp toy )

Quote Originally Posted by Chase527 View Post
    Beach,booze,hot cars come on what more could yah ask for lol
    A meet followed by a weekend day
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    04 Wrx Wagon Cobb Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

seems a little tooo far for me
    05 OBP WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I am willing to trade my first born child as well... if the first born is not of the gender that you prefer, I will be more than happy to continue trying with the woman until you get the gender you prefer (I personally like the act of "Trying")

I am sure if I had a chat with my mate Richard Branson he would quite happily chuck you on one of his transporters get you over here for the day and return you for 5 bucks

Seriously being very British what I meant to say was " do you know any forums members that are based in England the UK and might be attendiong the Silverstone meet this year ??

Hope everyone had a wicked weekend it's been chucking it down in Portmsouth with Rain Sleet and High winds - What joy to live in Britain.

Matthew

Ok guys I need to get a list goin so I can figure out our meeting spots along the way so if you are in list your name,know other people who are in list them too and i'll post from the other forums as well who are going.

I Support ClubWRX
    Added to stickied calendar.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

BEHAVE

I have lived in Point Pleasant and Brick - do not rev around the cops or they will follow and likely pull you over.

Unless you have express permission for a meet, best to avoid that headache.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Damn..thats the day i get my license!!! Ill def be there what time, and where exactly??

+1 on time and place. i work till 9pm so just wondering

if i get this bugeye im looking at, ill def be there being its only a half at most from where im located

as of now i'm leaving from upstate ny (newburgh) at 9:00am the meet should go on until everyone leaves lol,so i'm gonna say late??
    Come on lets get this big!!!
    Here is who I have so far:

1.central
    2.tiburon
    3.supra
    4.acura
    5.me and my balt
    6.blackg85
    7.one biker and gf?
    8.another subaru
    9.another subaru
    10.another subaru
    11.another subaru
    12.another subaru
    13.guy from streetcar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.