May 22nd Point Pleasant,NJ meet - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on May 22nd Point Pleasant,NJ meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Chase527 as of now i'm leaving from upstate ny (newburgh) at 9:00am the meet should go on ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chase527 View Post
    as of now i'm leaving from upstate ny (newburgh) at 9:00am the meet should go on until everyone leaves lol,so i'm gonna say late??
    Come on lets get this big!!!
    Here is who I have so far:

1.central
    2.tiburon
    3.supra
    4.acura
    5.me and my balt
    6.blackg85
    7.one biker and gf?
    8.another subaru
    9.another subaru
    10.another subaru
    11.another subaru
    12.another subaru
    13.guy from streetcar
    Did you get me??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yea i got you lol dont worry...are we spreadin the word here cause I need a ****load more than what we have,I got some shows comin up that i'm gonna see if some of those guys wanna go.

yea i got you lol dont worry...are we spreadin the word here cause I need a ****load more than what we have,I got some shows comin up that i'm gonna see if some of those guys wanna go.
    I got a thread going on NASIOC but i need more info,time, place!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper52 View Post
    I got a thread going on NASIOC but i need more info,time, place!!
    If they are comin from upstate ny,ct then we are meeting at 9 am in newburgh and pickin up ppl along the way,other meeting spots will be determined once the final list is done and we will be in Point Pleasant by the boardwalk...we'll be hangin out on the beach,boardwalk,by the cars,partyin at night.Let me know who is comin from there and where their comin from.Sry I didn't get back to you sooner busy working,can't wait for this mini vaca!

If they are comin from upstate ny,ct then we are meeting at 9 am in newburgh and pickin up ppl along the way,other meeting spots will be determined once the final list is done and we will be in Point Pleasant by the boardwalk...we'll be hangin out on the beach,boardwalk,by the cars,partyin at night.Let me know who is comin from there and where their comin from.Sry I didn't get back to you sooner busy working,can't wait for this mini vaca!
    Where are you meeting once you get to PP, i cant come anymore because i have a lacrosse game... But ill let the people on NASIOC know...

Dude, I'm new here and this is my first post and all but I gotta tell you that (I live in Point Pleasant Beach) parking even 3 cars remotely close to each other "by the beach/boardwalk" is an impossibility on Memorial Day weekend. Forget about 20, 30 cars or more, not even a chance unless you are able to reserve a lot somewhere waaaay ahead of time.

You guys definitely need to pick a certain open (like a mile or two off the beach at least) spot if you want cars to show up for real. A cruise down the strip might be some fun all together but there is not going to be anywhere up there for even a handful of cars to park easily.

I'll try and shoot over (PSM FXT) when you let us know when/where but I don't think anyone wants to hunt for parking for 2 hours just to park a half mile away from where you guys are.

Memorial Day is a total sh*t show around here.

anyone near bristol goin?

Hey guys new to this site. I am on jsc speed fourm. Wondering if anyone near bristol is going to the point pleasant meet? Lemme know, I wanna go, just not by myself.

Sadly I have to cancel the show my surgery date got pushed back.Sorry guys.

Sadly I have to cancel the show my surgery date got pushed back.Sorry guys.
    Looks like a bunch of guys on NASIOC want to meet up anyway...catch the "Point Pleasant Meet" thread in their Tri-State area Forum (this site will not let me link it due to my post count) for all you Subaru guys that still want to come down to the beach this Thursday.

what time does it start at? ill head down and take some pictures if any of you guys would like me to

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12