Carlisle Performance And Style 2008
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Carlisle Performance And Style 2008 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, trying to get a little list of people planning on attending the Carlisle performance and style 2008 show ...

Carlisle Performance And Style 2008

Hey guys, trying to get a little list of people planning on attending the Carlisle performance and style 2008 show May 9th-12th. Let me know if anyone's going!
    Blobeye syndicate #1969

:::05wrx::sr*s CBE::autospeed dp::k&ntyphoon::SPT heat shields::Protuned Cobb AP stg.II @16.5psi:::

TRYING TO GET A GROUP TOGETHER FOR PARKING AT CARLISLE PERFORMANCE AND STYLE 2008 PLEASE PM ME IF GOING!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow, anyone? kinda suprising. huh. well i'll be in the rogue performance tent i guess we'll see what the turn-out is.
    Blobeye syndicate #1969

:::05wrx::sr*s CBE::autospeed dp::k&ntyphoon::SPT heat shields::Protuned Cobb AP stg.II @16.5psi:::

TRYING TO GET A GROUP TOGETHER FOR PARKING AT CARLISLE PERFORMANCE AND STYLE 2008 PLEASE PM ME IF GOING!

Can you list some information on this event for us? As I don't know anything about it
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

I Support ClubWRX
    Experience Carlisle Events. The Cars. The People. The Excitement.

The import crowd got kicked out of Carlisle a few years ago.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 04-21-2008 at 10:04 AM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

actually Carlisle "modified madness" as it was named, was moved to penn state campus. After that they noticed how insane it was to put an already crazy group of people at a college campus for three-days. Now its back to the actual carlisle compounds May 9th, 10th, and 11th under the name performance and style...has been for at least two years now. In Carlisle, PA. I live in the Corning area and drive about 4 hours to the show with a large, large group of people. We will be leaving friday night, roughly 4pm, from the new Wally World super center in Big Flats NY off of i-86. I know some kids driving in from Rochester to meet up with all of us as well, some of them from our forums. You can check out any details on www.carlisleevents.com but be warned, if your looking to stay the night call around and get a hotel now because rooms go fast. One of the largest, if not the largest, events on the mid-east-coast. The nico-club will be there putting on a drift event or auto-x open to the public on the far side of the grounds, tons of things for clubs and crews to do. A team of stunt-bikes putting on shows three days in a row, bikini contest, and RCI's premiere of Jason Ellis (faction-sirius/pro-skater) drifting. Tjin will be there too with his latest creations. Seriously a great fawking time, and it gets even better after the sun goes down in the town of Carlisle, theres a party for everyone. Check it out!!
    Blobeye syndicate #1969

hope that helps jpjester
    Blobeye syndicate #1969

I would like to go to this but I have other stuff going on that weekend
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by snowsubie0089 View Post
    actually Carlisle "modified madness" as it was named, was moved to penn state campus. After that they noticed how insane it was to put an already crazy group of people at a college campus for three-days.
    Ah yes, I remember all of that. I attended the 2002 show - it was just meh.

Added it to the Calendar of Events.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 04-25-2008 at 02:13 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

bumpity bumper
    Blobeye syndicate #1969

I will be there w/ my work - I should have my subie there 2 - but I will be working the show - if anyones looking for any car audio, video or whatever come by & check out the booth - crazy deals - so look me up - The flyers are being handed out now & @ Carlisle - It is also advertising our show on June 14, 2008 if anyone is interested.

Audio Jam - Manufacture's Midway
    Last edited by crazycracker; 04-28-2008 at 03:47 PM.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    My buddy is going to this. He has a purple Dodge Dakota R/T with a 5.9L V8. Sweet truck. He wants me to go but i'm still undecided.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

haha i bought a in dash tv for my old a4 from that audio jam booth. definately had good prices. a thumbs up for you
    Blobeye syndicate #1969

thanks for the props - stop by & say hi

I am goin!!! but im goin wit two other ppl. so im not takin the subie. But ill still be there

bump - for this weekend coming up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.