***Official Caravan to MidAtlantic Meet Thread: June 14th/15th

View Poll Results: Would you like to join in a Caravan to head down to the Mid-Atlantic Meet?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes...I support the cause and meeting a bunch of good people!

6 31.58%
  • No...Ray scares me

3 15.79%
  • Yes...because teh Bewbs are teh Secks!!!

5 26.32%
  • No...because I'm not going or going at a different time

5 26.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on ***Official Caravan to MidAtlantic Meet Thread: June 14th/15th within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey All... We are organizing a big meet for the Mid-Atlantic area in Winchester, VA on the weekend of June ...

***Official Caravan to MidAtlantic Meet Thread: June 14th/15th

Hey All...

We are organizing a big meet for the Mid-Atlantic area in Winchester, VA on the weekend of June 14th and 15th. This is going to be a meet that is supposed to have a good amount of people showing up and its primary reason is to benefit and support Autism research. See the thread below for more information on it:

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...hp?t=134292116

The reason for this thread is because I am heading down and I fully support the cause as well as the chance to meet some more good people from Teh ClubWRX that I talk to virtually every day.

I would like to organize a caravan from the Philly area on Saturday, early in the morning, or possibly later on Friday evening if we can get a lot of people that want in. I know we have some other intended people coming from even further north than Philly, so they can even meet in Philly and caravan down.

Proposed times and maps and routes will soon follow. Initially, I am thinking a good place to meet would be a parking lot around the Sports Complex here in Philly since its kind of easy on/easy off of 95 and its somewhere everyone knows. I am going to post a poll to see the interest in caravaning down...so please let me know and reply. This is for a great cause and I would like to get as many of us Tri-Staters out there
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Going Friday. Somebody had better be there or they will feel my wrath!!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Subscribed. Once you've got a route together I'll work out where I might be able to meet up along the way coming from Central PA.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll also be headed down on Friday.

You will not be alone, Bill. We can go find some good beer.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I haven't had a chance to plan much past the end of April yet. As long as I can make it out, I'd like to roll down with y'all.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

I Support ClubWRX
    Count me in! Where is philly?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

are you guys going through 270? frederick maybe? if so i can join you guys there...
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    ^^^Your sig is bull****....
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    Is that a euphemism for a meat helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ying View Post
    Subscribed. Once you've got a route together I'll work out where I might be able to meet up along the way coming from Central PA.
    Rick had suggested a simple route...so I just gotta map things out and do traffic/construction research along routes. The research will happen, probably within the next week...so like you said, keep checking back

Quote Originally Posted by p0rnstar19 View Post
    are you guys going through 270? frederick maybe? if so i can join you guys there...
    Not too sure...but last time I went down to Leesburg, I went through Frederick, so I think it could happen. Especially since I know there are others in the MD area that might also like to do that...it could be a stop thats worthwhile...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

I Support ClubWRX
    Mikie,

Should made it a viewable poll, so we could sort out the responders who were just attracted to a bewb option.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    I haven't had a chance to plan much past the end of April yet. As long as I can make it out, I'd like to roll down with y'all.
    You will be slipped a roofie, kidnapped, bound, gagged and wake up in a dimly lit cheap motel room with the essence of amyl nitrate wafting about - OR - just c'mon on down with the rest of us.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    You will be slipped a roofie, kidnapped, bound, gagged and wake up in a dimly lit cheap motel room with the essence of amyl nitrate wafting about - OR - just c'mon on down with the rest of us.
    Wow. That was damn near the creepiest thing ever, Bill. I'm so proud.

if i end up heading down, it will probably be at 4am saturday in order to make the rallyX. unless you guys head down friday night...then i might roll down there with y'all and just set up camp somewhere. if any of you are going to summit point directly, heading down I-81 and following summit point's directions from the inwood, WV exit (#5) is nice and simple. i don't know the best way to winchester, VA though b/c i generally avoid driving through that state as much as possible...they made me come back down there for a court appearance when i was doing 82 in a 65 on I-81 shortly after crossing the border.
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    Mikie,

Should made it a viewable poll, so we could sort out the responders who were just attracted to a bewb option.
    Crap, good idea...I have no clue how to edit that...its my first poll ever in Teh Club

Someone wanna give me instructions or can a Mod do that for me?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Wow. That was damn near the creepiest thing ever, Bill. I'm so proud.

It is true.
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Stuck for a good cause.
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.