Monmouth county members?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Monmouth county members? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey anyone here from Monmouth County? I live in Manalapan and I know I see these cars everywhere in NJ. ...

Monmouth county members?

Hey anyone here from Monmouth County? I live in Manalapan and I know I see these cars everywhere in NJ. Just wondering if anyone local is on here.
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    04 Wrx Wagon Cobb Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i live in monmouth county, keansburg to be exact....i just dont own a subie yet

There was a red 06 Wrx behind me the other day with a front mount. I assume it was the same one I saw at best buy with gold wheels. Was it anyone on here?
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

the best buy im holmdel?

Nah, Manalapan
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

oh true ive never been there before, but theres a slightly modded bug eye that the owner works at the best buy in holmdel idk whats done to it besides exhaust, tints and lowered a lil though

Saw the car parked at Escondido's last night...I swear I'm not a stalker.
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

I was at escondido's last night. There was just too many cars. I had to park across the highway.

ah no way, thats what I meant. I had to park my car outside walgreens and run across 537. Where do you live/what car do you drive?
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

Yea I parked in the same area. I come from the Marlboro/Morganville area by the McDonalds on Rt9. I drive a swapped 98RS Brilliant Red with Gold wheels. But I only come down on occassion. My parents live in marlboro and I come by to visit a few times a month. I'm up north jersey/ NY most of the time.

Is the blue bugeye wagon owner who lives in Highland Ridge a mile down the road from me on here?
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

how about the blue wagon with tint and exhaust that goes north on rt 9 around 7:30am every day? lol I see it pass while I'm waiting for the bus.
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

hey whats up dude im the guy with the red 06 wit the fmic we met at precision today
    boost is where the heart is.........

Hawk-Eye Alliance #99

hey did you guys ever finish the swap last night? my exhaust isnt too loud for me, but I had to run to class so I left the shop before everything was fixed.the muffler is hitting a tiny piece of metal in the rear which I'm going to have to grind away.
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

yea we finihed and drove home wit no front bumper lol
    boost is where the heart is.........

Hawk-Eye Alliance #99

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.