nj street wars car show

This is a discussion on nj street wars car show within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; is there anyone going to the street wars car show on march 29th its a sat the show starts at ...

nj street wars car show

is there anyone going to the street wars car show on march 29th its a sat the show starts at 10am at stockton college....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfastwrx04 View Post
    is there anyone going to the street wars car show on march 29th its a sat the show starts at 10am at stockton college....
    i may be down to go do you have any more info on it?

im headin down

ok here is the info.... im already gona be down there friday night.. a few of my friends are driving down sat morning... they are gona meet on the parkway at the rest stop thats right past exit 105 on the left hand side idk the name of that rest stop but its right after exit 105... ull see the signs i told everyone to meet up at 9am id say the best place to meet would be the last spots on the southern part of the lot.. my friends gona have a 07 silver honda civic. 07 silver wrx wagon and a gli so far so 9am sharp... then they are gona drive to exit 44 and thats were ima be right when u get off the parkway at exitt 44 u make a right and ill be on the side of the road and from there its only 2 miles

the new meet up time is at 8am they will leave at 8-15am