Props to Joe Feder-Feders Subaru O.C.,NY
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Props to Joe Feder-Feders Subaru O.C.,NY within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Bought the car from them mid-January. Joe came over and introduced himself when the deal was about to "close". I ...

Props to Joe Feder-Feders Subaru Mdtn,NY

Bought the car from them mid-January.
    Joe came over and introduced himself when the deal was about to "close".
    I brought it in for an oil change and wanted to have the rearview checked. It is an "Automatic dimmer", electronically darkens.
    At the service desk, attendant tells me "yes, your mirror is bad." I tell her that I just got the car 6 weeks ago from there. She tells me I better speak to my salesperson. Immediately I'm thinking "here we go...."
    My salesperson is out sick, so I run down another employee and tell them "if my mirror is bad, it was probably bad when it left here. I would assume that the car should be 100% when I take it home. I had no idea if the thing was working or not because I never had one. This is part of the reason I'm getting an oil change at 2000mls, to have it looked at." He tells me that he'll get the general manager for me. I wait for a minute and another employee walks by with a replacement, informing me that it is a $180 part. I walk back to the service waiting area and sit to wait. I am sweating thinking I will be forking out the dough for a part that should've been fresh when I bought the car. I bought the car with just over 57k on it. Just thinking to myself now that I will be livid if they didn't do the 60k maintenance before selling it.
    20 minutes goes by and I get called up to the counter. I am informed that mirror is taken care of, $26something for the oil change. Phew!!
    I graciously say "THANK you. I hope I didn't come off the wrong way, I only wanted what I feel I deserve purchasing a vehicle still under original warrantee from a dealer."
    I walk to my car and get in, start her up and a tie wearing gentleman approaches...
    "Everything alright?" I reply "Absolutely satisfied, sir"
    "Very glad to hear that. How do you like the car?" he asks.
    I say "I dont like it, I LOVE it. Do you want some part-time sales help?"
    He chuckles, and with a straight face he says "My office is inside, come in some time."
    I tell him " I know I could sell these. I can sell something that is THIS good. I remember you from the deal closing, and your name is.....?"
    He says "I'm Joe, Joe Feder"
    I couldn't ask for a more professional and personal service.
    Thank you VERY much.
    -Boris Rudzinski
    Last edited by DirtModJunkie; 03-14-2008 at 02:24 AM.
    "99% of it is what you make of it. So if your life sucks, YOU suck"-Suicidal Tendencies
    DirtTrackDigest.com-Your Dirt Motorsports connection!
    Proud member of The Bugeye Mafia #175
    & Sonic Yellow Fanatic Coalition #7
    See my Bugeye here

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.