silver sti limited in manayunk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on silver sti limited in manayunk within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; spotted a silver limited tonight on ridge ave/levering st. just wanted to say, looked nice. i was in the blue ...

silver sti limited in manayunk

spotted a silver limited tonight on ridge ave/levering st. just wanted to say, looked nice. i was in the blue wrx.
    stage2. cobb ap2, spt cbe, invidia dp, perrin up

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by darkmantedge View Post
    spotted a silver limited tonight on ridge ave/levering st. just wanted to say, looked nice. i was in the blue wrx.
    Hey Thanks buddy...that was me. I remember giving you the "howdy" wave

Been working in Philly for years, but just moved to the area to be closer to work, a month ago.

Your WRX was looking very clean and good as well. I have to do a serious detail now that the winter hell is over...

...I also have to get a new Limited Lip as I've been without it for over a year now (I have no clue where it went...never hit anything. I just walked out of my parking garage in Center City and saw it missing, like it was pulled off or something)

-Mike
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    I think that's the same gray STI Limited I always see pulling out of Woody's parking lot in Center City...

2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

yea i had a feeling it was you. i remember you saying you moved out to roxborough area. i cant wait to put my summer rims back on. tired of the snow. gonna wait another week or 2 to see how the weather is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Hey Thanks buddy...that was me. I remember giving you the "howdy" wave

Been working in Philly for years, but just moved to the area to be closer to work, a month ago.

Your WRX was looking very clean and good as well. I have to do a serious detail now that the winter hell is over...

...I also have to get a new Limited Lip as I've been without it for over a year now (I have no clue where it went...never hit anything. I just walked out of my parking garage in Center City and saw it missing, like it was pulled off or something)

-Mike

I actually saw 2 different STi's at the sunoco at the corner of leverington and ridge last night. A blonde girl filling the tank on a black sti, and then later a silver STI parked behind there.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredRS View Post
    I actually saw 2 different STi's at the sunoco at the corner of leverington and ridge last night. A blonde girl filling the tank on a black sti, and then later a silver STI parked behind there.
    So you're saying there's a blonde chick in Manayunk with a Black STI? Is she hot? I'm gonna make her my wife

I never get gas in Philly...I fill up over in Jersey all the time cause I play soccer a couple times a week over there

Coincidentally, thats the Sunoco I always pass cause thats how I take too and from 76 to get out to my apartment complex in Roxborough...

Looks like we have a good following of Philly/Manayunk/Roxborough STI's and WRXs...we should get together a good local meet somewhere...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3

yea i had a feeling it was you. i remember you saying you moved out to roxborough area. i cant wait to put my summer rims back on. tired of the snow. gonna wait another week or 2 to see how the weather is.
    Yeah I have to get a new V-Limited front lip and I'm buying me some new rims/summer tires cause I'm gonna leave the stockers as my winter set up

yea man there's a lot of wrx/sti's in the area. There's a black sti usually parked on green lane, might be the same girl. And a blue wrx, not mine of course, on levering. Next time I see you, I'll flag you down.

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    I think that's the same gray STI Limited I always see pulling out of Woody's parking lot in Center City...

So Mike, I guess you're not going to contest my sighting?
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

So you're saying there's a blonde chick in Manayunk with a Black STI? Is she hot? I'm gonna make her my wife
    I didnt get too good a look, but i would say no. I was inside getting cash and when i came out she was looking right at me so i wasnt gonna stare at her. She had on sun glasses and a ski jacket, but she looked like she was probably in her early thirties.. she wasnt ugly, but she didnt turn my head, the car did.

yea man there's a lot of wrx/sti's in the area. There's a black sti usually parked on green lane,
    Yeah I see that one all the time, theres also a PSM bugeye thats always parked on Shurs. Theres a wrb hawkeye ive seen parked over in woodmere a couple times as well. We could definatly put together a half decent meet if we actually knew the people..

heck, if we just did a scoob meet we could probaly get a turnout of around 100... seems like every other car on ridge/henry is a scooby.

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    So Mike, I guess you're not going to contest my sighting?
    No comment...

Yeah I see that one all the time, theres also a PSM bugeye thats always parked on Shurs. Theres a wrb hawkeye ive seen parked over in woodmere a couple times as well. We could definatly put together a half decent meet if we actually knew the people..

heck, if we just did a scoob meet we could probaly get a turnout of around 100... seems like every other car on ridge/henry is a scooby.
    I've seen the silver bugeye on Shurs a bunch. Haven't seen the one in Woodmere which is odd, cause I moved into Summit Park across the street...

There have been a lot of Subies in the area that I've seen over the past year or so (my friends have been out here for over 2 years, me only a month though)...

As for the chick...she doesn't have to be a head-turner...just so long as I can bang her in the back seat of an STI

As for the chick...she doesn't have to be a head-turner...just so long as I can bang her in the back seat of an STI
    Dude... you have an sti... if u dont care what she looks like, uve got a whole lot of women to choose from.

Dude... you have an sti... if u dont care what she looks like, uve got a whole lot of women to choose from.
    haha I know...it was a joke. Its the fact of bringing 2 STI's together to mate and make Baby STIs!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast