2nd Annual CNYSubarus Auto Show - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on 2nd Annual CNYSubarus Auto Show within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 20WRX04 Two tone denied! Booo. Good deal about the lack of cops though. Yeah, I was hoping ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04
    Two tone denied! Booo. Good deal about the lack of cops though.
    Yeah, I was hoping to be two-tone, but it's alright.

I've had the cops called on me twice for doing this. I believe I know the house that did it too, because the first time, that was the only people I saw (they were in the yard) - I went by their house again today in a cloud of dust (about all you could kick up ), and they gave me a nasty glare.

Had a cop come up to me in the village while I was pumping gas going "I would like to talk to you about your activities for the last hour ..." - ****ing p****. Then, I got stopped about 3 weeks later by a sheriff saying there were complaints about me (no clue who could've called me in that time).

I love my area - 3X being pulled over for <5 mph over the limit, and being harassed about having some fun kicking up mud

Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04
    Yeah, bring the movie, if you don't mind. Thanks!
    Will do
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
    I love my area - 3X being pulled over for <5 mph over the limit, and being harassed about having some fun kicking up mud
    It's like they have nothing better to do. Aren't there some rapists & murderers they could catch?
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04 View Post
    It's like they have nothing better to do. Aren't there some rapists & murderers they could catch?
    In the village, there are 4 jurisdictions that apply - village police, town cops, county sheriffs, and state troopers. In a one mile stretch, I've seen three different ones (two occasions).

I got pulled over July 4th for doing 33 in a 30, and the cop made me do a full sobriety test (even though I had nothing to drink the entire day, and told him so). I also got pulled over for "rolling a stop sign" (even though my car rolled backwards at the stop sign) - I explained the law of physics to the officer (in order for your car to have a negative velocity, you have to have a velocity of 0), and threatened them with a lawsuit (this was after the DWI stop) if he wrote me the ticket.

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    I had a lot of fun yesterday!

Won 1st in OEM/stock class, and won a pair of fender cowl braces from Turn-In Concepts (link) in the raffle - I can't wait until I can get them installed next weekend

@20WRX04: it was great to finally meet you (been a long time coming) - your car looked sharp! Let me know what you think of that movie (I still haven't watched it yet)

@barrywrx: it's always great to see you and the wife!

I didn't take any pictures from this event - first CNY event I only socialized, and it was awesome. I'll steal pictures from other people when they get them posted to share with everyone.

Thank you for all our sponsors (Cobb Tuning, RallyArmor, TIC, Pananoid Fabrications, Capitaland Motors, Innovative Tuning, Kartboy, G Wizz Auto, Audio Xtreme, and Five-Star Subaru) and the awesome prizes you guys donated!

I can't wait until next year
    Last edited by EJ257; 06-22-2008 at 05:34 AM.

UNYSOC

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
    I had a lot of fun yesterday!

Won 1st in OEM/stock class, and won a pair of fender cowl braces from Turn-In Concepts (link) in the raffle - I can't wait until I can get them installed next weekend

@20WRX04: it was great to finally meet you (been a long time coming) - your car looked sharp! Let me know what you think of that movie (I still haven't watched it yet)
    Indeed. It was a great time. Congrats on the trophy & raffle win.

Yes, it was good to finally meet you as well. Thanks. The movie was very good.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234