Mechanicsburg, PA snow fun, who's in?

This is a discussion on Mechanicsburg, PA snow fun, who's in? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Probably gonna go practice some "car control" in a few parking lots later tonite. anyone one up for it?...

Mechanicsburg, PA snow fun, who's in?

Probably gonna go practice some "car control" in a few parking lots later tonite. anyone one up for it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

From there!

I was driving home in this snow at around 3 from carlisle to enola!

The snow was great! around 5:30ish it started to rain ice so i had to stop playing, have fun tonight in the parking lots!
    ~B~

I dont know if it was karma or what, but i went to the gym and was gonna go slide around somewhere on the way home; two asshats in a big truck came power sliding into the car congested parking lot, lost it, and spun out sliding within 5 feet of my car.

I was like WTF. I was just talking about doing that and look what just about happened. regardless i swing by YES Solutions. they have an enormous empty parking but it was unfortunately getting plowed. It's all good though, i got some quality donuts and such done at Ships commuter lot this morning when i rolled into school.

not sure

i know there is a HUGE parking lot right up the street from sheets off the plainfield exit, and when i say HUGE i mean, atleast a quarter mile if not longer and its all just hangers for semi's but on the weekend the place doesnt ship so there is NO semis there, you can easly get to 80-90 from a stop from one end to the other with time to slow down.

in the snow, there is a couple places where there is a grass island around a part of the parking lot and you can get a good drift going on around that with out having to crash into anything if you spin out or over steer.. its good times!
    ~B~

hit me up with a pm next time you go. im in.

There are a couple subies up this way im going to try to get them to do a run somewhere, i know a couple fun back roads up in mount holly and boiling springs that we could open up on, i know some people were looking at having a meet at red robin but i dont know when the next one is...

anyways, i put your SN on my list mines Clearlycthahne, hit me up i dont know when ill be out in this again but there will be another time im sure...
    ~B~

I Support ClubWRX
    Fun out that way? It is all rain and slush here.

Please remember to keep it safe while you are out there.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

thanks for looking out. its all rain and slush now though.

Yeah, snow plows and salt trucks take the fun out of it, you have to get in when the first heavy snow is set on the ground and the trucks are worried about the highways and main roads!
    i dont know when its supposed to happen this weekend but if its saturday night i may go out to the lot's by sheets...
    ~B~