MOVING to PA!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on MOVING to PA!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 Agreed...but we are some good people. Totally worth it Thanks for the Welcome! Haha...it does happen ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Agreed...but we are some good people. Totally worth it

Thanks for the Welcome! Haha...it does happen to be Summit Park. I happen to love it too. Why do you say they suck? Woodmere seemed nice, but Summit Park is just a bit nicer. Parking kinda blows though. Reminds me of parking in college all over again.

But I definitely am liking it already. The clubhouse is awesome!

Good to hear
    Now i thought the exact oposite... i thought woodmere was nicer. Summit park is full of college kids that end up trashing the place. Woodmere was still younger poeple, but did have as much of that college mentality going on. Plus if u live at woodmere, you can use all the summit park stuff.. and still go home to a place thats queiter. Either way, as long as you like it, thats all that matters!

I wont even comment on the clubhouse... ive only heard stories.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredRS View Post
    Now you have to tell us ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Now you have to tell us ...
    Well...after a week and a half here...the clubhouse is awesome. The gym is pretty good, but there are some SEXY women in there. Some of the weight equipment is a bit older, but works fine and has all the exercises I like to do for my workouts. And right after that, walk upstairs to the bar/grill and grab a pint of Guiness or anything you want on tap, for $1

They hosted a Luau on Friday...$1 "you-call-its"

ummm...its walking distance and stays open until 3am or later if they want because its considered a "Private club"

I can't wait til summer because you're allowed to drink at the swimming pool
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    $1 pint o' Guinness.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredRS View Post
    What of these stories?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Philly is nice. the rest of PA though...ugh its like all trees and billboards. not fun
    00 Black Honda Civic Si Stolen RIP
    04 Blue Subaru Impreza WRX

kill thieves:

$1 pint o' Guinness.

What of these stories?
    I would like to know as well...

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sim0n View Post
    Philly is nice. the rest of PA though...ugh its like all trees and billboards. not fun
    And as a WRX driver, you wouldn't like to have that? At least its not the I81 corridor through Virginia
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Been on any of the meat fun drives?
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Been on any of the meat fun drives?
    I don't even want to know what happens on a meat drive with a bunch of guys.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Oh yes you do ...
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    :bill:

Philly is nice................
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post

Philly is nice................
    Contrary to most cities that I really dislike...I love Philly.

I love everything about it, other than the traffic. I love the nightlife, the size is great, tons of friends here, job is here, family is still close, and I play a lot of great soccer here. I could go on and on...but no reason to. Its also "cleaner" than a lot of other cities

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh, I ... Ohhh I ... I love the nightlife,
    I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea.
    Oh, I love the night life,
    I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea.
    Are you secretly Alicia Bridges?
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Are you secretly Alicia Bridges?

INVISIBLE CORNCOB!!!

I would like to know as well...

Its basically the stuff u hear about in frat houses.. fights, holes in walls, spluge in the bathrooms, nakedness, missing cases of liquor on delivery day and found broken on/next to ure car the next day(all fun stuff for those involved... but when uve gotta be up for work at six the next day, u dont wanna live next to it).

I wanted to be able to occasionally relive my college years, not be in the middle of em all the time, so i had to pass.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast