No Victory meets from April through May

This is a discussion on No Victory meets from April through May within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am not sure how this might affect meets we might plan. Is anyone up for meet in the next ...

I Support ClubWRX

Unhappy No Victory meets from April through May

I am not sure how this might affect meets we might plan. Is anyone up for meet in the next several weeks? I will contact them to see if we can reserve a table or two.

http://www.victorybeer.com/vv_08_winter.html#feb5

Restaurant Goes to Limited Seating Feb. 5

To prepare for the next phase of construction, the restaurant and retail we be closed on Monday, February 4th. Starting Tuesday, February 5th, the restaurant will have limited seating and a simple menu of appetizers and sandwiches. The restaurant and retail will maintain normal hours of operation.This limited service and abbreviated brewery tours will continue through March. In April, brewery tours will not be given and the restaurant and retail will close to complete renovations for the May re-opening.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We could try Stewarts Brewpub. It's near the christiana mall in DE. They have parking available and a good menu.

Also, it was mentioned Route 9 nearby might be a good drive along the water. There's a great photo op in Delaware City on the water with Fort Delaware in the background.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

well - I wasn't able 2 make the last couple meets - the Centraila meet was real fun - I had a GREAT time - so what ever u r up for - I'm more than willing - I am usually in DE during the week & weekends go up 2 the Reading Area - so if u what 2 try my neck of the woods - can try 2 get some routes & that kinda stuff - I work right next 2 Stewarts Brewing Company (not down the street) on the other side of the wall - so let me know what everybodies thinking

Banned
    Last edited by mbs627; 02-04-2008 at 09:10 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Post it on up here ... I have added it to the calendar of events.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics