Rochester, NY - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on Rochester, NY within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Saw some nice Subarus at the Log Cabin today. A red blobeye and a silver bugeye with mods. I saw ...

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Saw some nice Subarus at the Log Cabin today. A red blobeye and a silver bugeye with mods. I saw one guy with a WRB hawkeye STi with a FMIC & exhaust but he didn't seem to know anything about the mods on his car. I swear I was dumber after listening to him talk... I hope to get some pics next time.

My car should be done in about 2 weeks or so. I'm just waiting for the turbo to get back from ceramic coating. Then she's off to Innovative Tuning in Buffalo for a break in tune.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yea man take some pics. I doubt I will be able to make it to the log cabin since its on the Wed. But hey sometimes its worth the trip from Syracuse.

Nathan - Love the STI!

Log cabin meets are still going on, huh? I've only been tagging along to VW meets lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeru View Post
    I've only been tagging along to VW meets lately...
    How dare you!
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

thinking of joining the wrx army. I go to RIT most of the year depending on coops and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by blackedoutt View Post
    thinking of joining the wrx army. I go to RIT most of the year depending on coops and all that.
    Awesome. Any pics of your car? I live just east of Rochester. I just finished my hybrid motor build & hope to have everything tuned & ready to go in a week or two. You ever get out to the Log Cabin on wednesdays? Lots of cool cars.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Anyone plan on heading out?
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

I usually cruise with some wrx's and sti's we usually meet up at STM in hen. Throw me a PM and we'll get a bunch of us together.

-Justin

I know of a few wrx's and sti's that I hang with in the greece and heni area don't know if they are on this forum though.

-Justin

New WRX

I live in Brighton and just bought a WRX - just wondering if you guys know some good roads around Rochester or surrounding areas to take this car to really open it up and test out what it's made of!

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin7658 View Post
    I live in Brighton and just bought a WRX - just wondering if you guys know some good roads around Rochester or surrounding areas to take this car to really open it up and test out what it's made of!
    Watkins Glen is a very good track.

As far as roads to open it up on, i'm not sure as I don't screw around on public roads. I know there's some decent back roads down near Naples. I plan getting a cruise together before winter hits.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

I'm actually taking my car to The Glen at the end of August with the Genesee Valley Chapter of the BMWCCA. I can't wait to go blasting through the "esses" with it.

I'm actually taking my car to The Glen at the end of August with the Genesee Valley Chapter of the BMWCCA. I can't wait to go blasting through the "esses" with it.
    Very nice. It's a fun track. How did you manage to get that gig?
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

My dad is a member and i've been going with him for the past couple of years driving a VW Jetta, so now i can't wait to do it in the WRX. Have you driven it through Track Masters?

My dad is a member and i've been going with him for the past couple of years driving a VW Jetta, so now i can't wait to do it in the WRX. Have you driven it through Track Masters?
    No. I've only gone on opening day the past few years. It's paced, so you really can't go too fast. I'd love to get out there & go balls to the wall though!
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.