TheKingofParts.com/FB Subaru is Hiring!

This is a discussion on TheKingofParts.com/FB Subaru is Hiring! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Fred Beans Subaru and TheKingofParts.com has an entry level position opening within the next month. This is the perfect opportunity ...

TheKingofParts.com/FB Subaru is Hiring!

Fred Beans Subaru and TheKingofParts.com has an entry level position opening within the next month. This is the perfect opportunity for a person looking to get into the automobile parts business. Duties will include over the counter parts sales and specifying to the public and our shop, as well as internet work involving forum advertising, and light web development work. No experience necessary, looking to train the right person. Looking for a motivated individual with a creative edge, and willingness to learn.

Soooo long story short - if you love Subarus and aftermarket performance - and want to get in on the industry - im looking for one guy to join me at TheKingofParts.com.

email me at tjsmith@fredbeans.com or call 215.348.7500 and ask for Tristan

Last edited by Sasquatch; 01-18-2008 at 10:31 AM.
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Don't forget guys, you also get to work with one of teh seckiest parts guys in the biz.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

thanks JR - those who know us - know its a fun place to work!
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

Vez
    I guess this wouldn't be a part-time, nights/weekends type job... and is one of those joby-jobs, correct?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Don't forget guys, you also get to work with one of teh seckiest parts guys in the biz.
    Here he is ... being crowed for the honor!

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfParts View Post
    thanks JR - those who know us - know its a fun place to work!
    They rock!

All kidding aside - Tristan is a great guy!
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 01-18-2008 at 10:33 AM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    I guess this wouldn't be a part-time, nights/weekends type job... and is one of those joby-jobs, correct?
    nope - this a full time joby job!