Pa: looking for a good tuner that works on turbo and intercooler

This is a discussion on Pa: looking for a good tuner that works on turbo and intercooler within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey i am looking for a tuner that knows what they are doing. I am also a machanic, but not ...

Pa: looking for a good tuner that works on turbo and intercooler

hey i am looking for a tuner that knows what they are doing. I am also a machanic, but not so good with tunning. I did do a fmic without it being tune and it ran like crap. I believe i had a lot of boost leaks. So once i get some money together I wanted to talk to you guys and see what i can do to my car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got my car from CBRD in York...they know turbo cars well, and specifically STis and EVOs. They use a Mustang Dyno, so your car will be properly tested under load. This region actually had a dyno day there a month or so before I got my car there, which is how I found out about the site.

CBRD has only been around for 9 months or so at this point, but it isn't Chad's first time running a performance shop. Also, the head mechanic drives an 06 STi. And I have seen people bring ProRally Subarus in there for tuning...definitely well-respected in the racing community.

I know there are a couple places in NJ, too, but I have no personal experience to share. I think if you search on this forum and others, you will find a lot of people recommending some of those others.
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi