Any West Chester Subies?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any West Chester Subies? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I've only seen a handful of WRX's and maybe 3 STi's in the West Chester/Chester County/Deleware County area, mainly the ...

Any West Chester Subies?

I've only seen a handful of WRX's and maybe 3 STi's in the West Chester/Chester County/Deleware County area, mainly the Chester county area. Anyone in those areas with WRX's? Any 08's around yet?
    2008 Blue WRX, 5 door...
    First one in the Philly area in Early August 2008 from Concordville nissan/subaru

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ATCsubie08 View Post
    I've only seen a handful of WRX's and maybe 3 STi's in the West Chester/Chester County/Deleware County area, mainly the Chester county area. Anyone in those areas with WRX's? Any 08's around yet?
    hey im from the area I live in the chester springs area, but went to school in malvern...i drive an 02 PSM 2.5 RS Sedan...and I must say there are quite a few impreza's, wrx's, sti's in the area. I'm yet to see an 08' on the road, but they have plenty of them at rafferty subaru in newtown square if you want to check them out. what do you drive, ill be on the lookout for ya.
    2002 PSM Impreza 2.5 RS Sedan DD & Weekend Auto-x toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Go back to the dealership and get a test drive with the salesman that told you it was a 6speed. Get on the highway and wind 'er up through the gears, make sure you give it some muscle when you put it in "sixth".

Thumbs up

I drive around a Blue 2008 WRX 5 door. I live in WC and work in Malvern. Honestly I've only seen a handful of WRX's and about the same STi's, but there are a lot of impreza's though. I bought my WRX in concordville b/c when I wanted to get the new 2008, rafferty didn't have any and looked at me like I was insane when I said I wanted to buy since it was almost the beginning of august. You'll know when ya see me driving around b/c I'm pretty much the only 2008 WRX around, although I have seen like 2 or 3 2008 impreza's driving around.
    2008 Blue WRX, 5 door...
    First one in the Philly area in Early August 2008 from Concordville nissan/subaru

I work in Malvern.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Ive seen a couple subys out, but not many. I normaly dont drive my suby in WC, i take the beat-her. But if you do i drive a 03 sonic yellow. or you will see me in my 90 GEO prizm(the faster). My girlfriend live right outside WC near 352

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    I work in Malvern.
    where in Malvern do you work? I work at Malvern prep actually, I'm sure I've probably seen a blue wrx 5 door driving around. I actually saw one driving from Conshy, to Paoli area, it had exhaust and I'm guessing intake, it was driving south on 202 to 252. When it gets warmer out, anyone interested in a meet in WC or somewhere?
    2008 Blue WRX, 5 door...

That very well may have been me, I had a blue '08 that followed me basically to work Wed. morning. I have an '05 blue wagon.

We also have some really great meets in the area. I'll probably get one going for Feb. over at Victory Brewing in Downingtown. Check the events sticky for updates.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

I work in west chester, and live an hour north. the STi is my daily driver, but i'm usually only in west chester three days a week. i've seen a few subies with hood scoops in the area (usually when i'm out for lunch), but very few wavers...recently, i actually had some dude in his blobeye wrb wrx sedan stare me down after giving him the peace sign. not sure what his problem was. my 05
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    That very well may have been me, I had a blue '08 that followed me basically to work Wed. morning. I have an '05 blue wagon.
    Yep, that was me following you... weird, I think I was headed to work also.
    2008 Blue WRX, 5 door...

did you say malvern prep....??

Quote Originally Posted by ATCsubie08 View Post
    where in Malvern do you work? I work at Malvern prep actually, I'm sure I've probably seen a blue wrx 5 door driving around. I actually saw one driving from Conshy, to Paoli area, it had exhaust and I'm guessing intake, it was driving south on 202 to 252. When it gets warmer out, anyone interested in a meet in WC or somewhere?
    woah, hold up! you work at Malvern Prep?????? I graduated last spring. and I was there using the gym this afternoon, if you were still on campus you most likely heard me leaving around 3:30 this afternoon...I have borla headers and a bosal catback. haha small world
    2002 PSM Impreza 2.5 RS Sedan DD & Weekend Auto-x toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Go back to the dealership and get a test drive with the salesman that told you it was a 6speed. Get on the highway and wind 'er up through the gears, make sure you give it some muscle when you put it in "sixth".

Small world

Man, didn't think I'd run into some Malvern guys on this forum. I graduated in 03, but still live in the area. While I've seen a couple of WRXs up in the Phoenixville/Collegeville/Limerick area, whenever I'm down around the Malvern/Exton area, I haven't seen a single one. Definitely see you guys if there's an meeting in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Black06WRXLTD View Post
    I graduated in 03
    I graduated in 03 also, I only knew one kid who had a silver WRX back then at Malvern.
    2008 Blue WRX, 5 door...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.