Moorestown, NJ and All Burlington County Subie Owners
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Moorestown, NJ and All Burlington County Subie Owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello to all my fellow Subie Fans and Owners, I hope you are enjoying the holidays. My residency is Moorestown ...

Moorestown, NJ and All Burlington County Subie Owners

Hello to all my fellow Subie Fans and Owners,

I hope you are enjoying the holidays. My residency is Moorestown and I've seen a significant number of scoobies prowling around back roads and sitting literally in front of me at traffic lights. It would be really nice to find out how many of you are close by either in Moorestown or in the Burlington County area. (This is starting to sound like Will Smith in I Am Legend, for those of you who have seen the movie.) I would really like to meet some of you some time where ever and when ever. Just write back on this thread and hopefully from the follow-ups we can form our own burlington county (etc.) alliance and have some fun over the holidays or any time after that.

Enjoy the rest of your Holidays and if I don't hear from any of you...Have a Wonderful New Year. I hope you are all able to spend time with your family and be with those who are near and dear to you. Best Wishes!

SRB07

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I work in Maple Shade around the corner from the Moorestown Mall.

Silver bugeye wagon
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    I work in Maple Shade around the corner from the Moorestown Mall.

Silver bugeye wagon

haha i LIVE in maple shade next to morestown white 02 subby sedan

Whats up everyone!! I have the Dark Gray 08 WRX hatch. I'm up near Prospectors. Hope to see ya on 38.

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    I work right there at Lockheed Martin. There are tons of us here with WRX/STI's. Also, there are a ton of younger kids in the area with them.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Nice!! Do you guys have meets or anything? I just moved up here from OceanCity so I'm still new to where everything is.

Im 30 minutes down 295, Im in for a meet

I am up at McGuire...WRB 06 wagon.....There are a few WRX's and STi's on base that may be interested in meeting up.
    2006 WRB WRX Wagon

I work in Cherry Hill and live in Camden County not far away. I'd be up for a spring meet.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

I live in the Deptford area, and i'd definately be up for a spring meet. Just got the car 2 weeks ago (08 wrx 4dr) and i've been wanting to find a meet...

I live in the morrestown area and would like to attend a meet. Just got an 08 STI

Quote Originally Posted by 08SubieWrx View Post
    I live in the Deptford area, and i'd definately be up for a spring meet. Just got the car 2 weeks ago (08 wrx 4dr) and i've been wanting to find a meet...
    Are you on 295 S. around 4:30pm? Come check out 3gwrx.com its an all 08 forum

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.