Anybody help a Brit out with some infomation

This is a discussion on Anybody help a Brit out with some infomation within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi Guys I wondered if anybody can help me i want to purchase some wiseco pistons and some pauter rods ...

Anybody help a Brit out with some infomation

Hi Guys

I wondered if anybody can help me i want to purchase some wiseco pistons and some pauter rods for my EJ20 Build over here in the u.k.
    My brother is travelling to New York City in the next couple of weeks and has offered to pick some up for me in New York and bring them back in his luggage.
    I just wondered if anybody could point me in the right direction as far as a descent aftermarket performance shop in the New York area that would stock or get hold of these item's for me.

Thanks in advance

Liam

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't konw of any in NY, nut I know there is one in New Jersey called Precision Tuning that may be able to get it, or in deep Pennsylvania called SlowBoy Racing--they may be able to get it for you.

~Clinton
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor