11.17 Monmouth County Meet.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 11.17 Monmouth County Meet. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So... Figured I'd try to put something together one more good one before it gets too cold. Sorry about the ...

11.17 Monmouth County Meet.

So... Figured I'd try to put something together one more good one before it gets too cold. Sorry about the short notice guys.

Here's the plan (tentitivly).

Meet up at in the parking lot of Applebees in Middletown on Highway 35 at about 6 on Saturday. Once everyone shows up I have a pretty good drive planned. Route consists of some nice twisties through the forest, a winding ocean road (think route 1 in cali but on a smaller scale), another twisty forrest road, and then a semi-open dirt road to finish it off. This is basiclly a combitnation of my 3-4 favorite roads to drive in my area, so it should be good. Once were done, we'll head back on over to Applebee's, grab some dinner, have a parking lot/wherever else photoshoot, and then all head on our own ways. Feel free to bring friends/girls/wives with you; I'd just ask that we dont make this a open meet. Lets keep this subies only to try to keep the fuzz off our backs.

If you guy's tell me you're coming I'll make resevations at the applebees so we can all eat together.

DIRECTIONS:
    get on Garden State Parkway. Go to exit 109 (Red Bank). If coming from the north you'll get to an intersection as soon as you get off, Turn left. If coming from the south, get off and bear right. Either way you end up going east of CR-520 (Newman Springs Road) drive about .5 mile and get to a light. go straight through the light and keep driving. Next light will be a 4 way intersection (shrewsbury Ave.) with a shell station, exxon, and burgerking. turn left here. Drive through 2 lights. When you get to the third light (with a ice cream shop and old gas station) make a left. this is highway 35. Keep driving north on 35 untill you get to the intersection for kings highway. go through this light. The shopping center with the applebees will be on the right. There is a boston market in the front, you cant miss it. Find us in the lot.

Hope to see you

1. Stud100Spray + gurl
    2. Clin10 (clubwrx.net)
    3. Micah (maybe)(clubwrx.net)
    4. Njsurfrgirl (nasioc)
    5. 06STI (iwsti.com)
    6. Spoolinsti05 (nasioc.com)
    7. ahendrikson (clubwrx.net)
    Last edited by stud100spray; 11-15-2007 at 09:14 PM.
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I can't make it out...

I'll be in my Scarlet in Piscataway. Go Knights!

I tip my hat to you for taking the initiative.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I'm up for it, my Saturdays are usually spent sitting home. I may get Hella Supertones early in that day, so you'll hear me, haha [won't use them much, but just to let you know, lol] I also will have to follow someone to Middletown from either Rt. 1, 287, or 130 [whichever route is closer; post back to let me know]

~Clinton

EDIT: just Mapquested it, but will still have to follow someone, haha
    Last edited by Clin10; 11-13-2007 at 01:02 PM.
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

If my plans with my younger brother fall through (we're supposed to be picking up an XR4Ti for him), then I will likely make this.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

BUMP...

Any one else thinking about showing up?

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

Banned
    I'll give you a bump, but I can't go

Damn wedding crap takes priority over cars. SAD SAd Sad sad...

yay! I finally get to meet NJsurfer girl [she wanted my ACC when she first seen my car online]

Also, can anyone help me put on my RA's before we go offroad, lol. I need them badly put on beforehand
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

early morning bumpage.....

Who wants to come have fun?

Teh Wagon

*** LIST UPDATED ***

more and more people... Come out for a good time if you can!

Teh Wagon

Hey Sam. Thanks for getting some Jersey meets going. Sadly though I already have a few other things going on that day.

Have a good time and get some great pics!
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

bumpity!

Teh Wagon

friendly bump!

By: Clin10 [check my Photobucket]
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

I Support ClubWRX
    How did it go? Pics?

RU won, so at least I wasn't abused in addition to missing the meet
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

crazyfastwrx04 took vids and pics, and stud100spray took pics. next time, I will be avilable to take pics, my camera was full and at home

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

Nice meet guys. Let me know when u get the pics up. I will see if i can set up a meet in like may once i have my car.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.