Subaru owners Near Catskill Region
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Subaru owners Near Catskill Region within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm trying to get a monthly subaru meeting somewhere in the catskill region. I'm willing to travel an hour or ...

Subaru owners Near Catskill Region

I'm trying to get a monthly subaru meeting somewhere in the catskill region. I'm willing to travel an hour or so. I'm from monticello, NY so I'll travel to Binghamton, anywhere near NYC, Newburgh, albany, delhi, stamford. I'm hoping to attract people to my area though because there are some ridiculous drives around this area.

The hawk's nest is one of the best.

my e-mail is mattbilick@yahoo.com if anyone is interested

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't live up there, but I visit my friend in Northville about once a month. If you're planning fun drives, those are my kind of meet. And if you make them on Sundays, I can probably make some.

Plus, there is this wonderful little autocross/kart track at Northville's grass airport just sitting there unused most of the time (it's the only paved part of the airport!). Here is a video of one of the 'vettes in the local Corvette club that built it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1schmOedDz0

I've had both of my cars on it, as well as my friend's Element and Outback (in the snow), and no one seems to mind. In fact, if you're there long enough, someone else will almost always come join you for some laps.
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

www.unysoc.org

(upstate new york subaru owners club)

It's a good group of guys.
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    good morning, muppet!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbilick
    I'm willing to travel an hour or so. I'm from monticello, NY so I'll travel to Binghamton, anywhere near NYC, Newburgh, albany, delhi, stamford
    I live outside Albany, and go to school in Binghamton. There are quite a few WRX's and STi's at Binghamton. I could do a few meets once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
    I live outside Albany, and go to school in Binghamton. There are quite a few WRX's and STi's at Binghamton. I could do a few meets once in a while.
    I have quite a few friends that go to Albany. I go at lease twice a month to party. We should set a drive up one weekend.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Check out this site, too.

http://cnysubarus.com/

I live in endwell, 5mins from bing.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by apex32
    I live in endwell, 5mins from bing.
    I don't know the area too well, but cool - a PSM (mine), white, and OBP STi can be found on the SUNY campus at any given time (haven't seen any other STis, but there are many WRXs)

That's not your STi, is it?
    Last edited by EJ257; 11-16-2007 at 06:27 PM.

I don't know the area too well, but cool - a PSM (mine), white, and OBP STi can be found on the SUNY campus at any given time (haven't seen any other STis, but there are many WRXs)

That's not your STi, is it?
    haha no, I'm buying a 04 wrb wrx next weekend most likely though.

Ah, Ive seen one STi and a wagon wrx going to SUNY before. Theres also a wrx wagon wrb with a SPT decal and mods that a chick drives and shes good looking too from what i could tell. Other than that there arent many of these cars around here. I wish i had the sti in my avatar haha but insurance would be killer at age 17 not to mention i cant afford the car anyways, wrx is bad enough on my bank lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by apex32
    haha no, I'm buying a 04 wrb wrx next weekend most likely though.
    I wish i had the sti in my avatar haha but insurance would be killer at age 17 not to mention i cant afford the car anyways, wrx is bad enough on my bank lol
    Enjoy it - I didn't even have a car at 17, let alone a rocket

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    When i was 17 i got a Brand new Audi 1.8t I ordered it from germany waited 4 months and then i flipped it in under 7 days.

TAKE IT EASY...

Enjoy it - I didn't even have a car at 17, let alone a rocket
    Oh i will. I already have my plans for upgrades, just have to save up paychecks. going to get invidia g200 titanuim tip exhaust, STi spoiler, paint the sideskirts, the car has everything else i would want including 06-07 stock rims and cobb AP, catless UP, tint. Really hope deal works out

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    When i was 17 i got a Brand new Audi 1.8t I ordered it from germany waited 4 months and then i flipped it in under 7 days.

TAKE IT EASY...
    Will do, I'm a pretty good driver for my age i think, I dont do anything stupid, theres a line between having fun once in a while and just being dumb. The power wont be anything new so it isnt a point of concern ive driven evo's and acura TL type-s and wrx and sti before. Great cars all of them, such moneypits though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast