Subaru owners Near Catskill Region - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Subaru owners Near Catskill Region within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by apex32 Will do, I'm a pretty good driver for my age i think, I dont do anything ...

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apex32 View Post
    Will do, I'm a pretty good driver for my age i think, I dont do anything stupid, theres a line between having fun once in a while and just being dumb. The power wont be anything new so it isnt a point of concern ive driven evo's and acura TL type-s and wrx and sti before. Great cars all of them, such moneypits though
    I was a pretty good driver too, i stopped paying attention to the road, changed the song on the cd and lost traction on some gravel that some one had spun their tires and left all over the Road. i Wasnt being reckless i didnt even get a ticket. anyway have fun with your subie and take your time getting used to it, it will pay off.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    I was a pretty good driver too, i stopped paying attention to the road, changed the song on the cd and lost traction on some gravel that some one had spun their tires and left all over the Road. i Wasnt being reckless i didnt even get a ticket. anyway have fun with your subie and take your time getting used to it, it will pay off.
    Well thats unfortunate.. and yes I plan to get very used to it, I will be driving it a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12