Sun. November 11th Edison Route 1 Meet

This is a discussion on Sun. November 11th Edison Route 1 Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; the Edison Crossroads on Rt. 1 South just off 287 Time: 3pm Landmarks: McDonalds, Applebees, Stop and Shop, Worldwide Furnature ...

Sun. November 11th Edison Route 1 Meet

the Edison Crossroads on Rt. 1 South just off 287

Time: 3pm

Landmarks: McDonalds, Applebees, Stop and Shop, Worldwide Furnature

we had a couple meets here and it is starting to get back up again. nice Subies show up, and we are hoping on more. I will find an address to make it easier to get there. Hope to see a nice amount of cars

the address of the worldwide carpet store is 1055 us highway 1, edison NJ 08817. the street where you turn off at is Prince street and the entire complex is called Edison Crossroads.

~Clinton

EDIT: head towards McDonalds [lot behind applebees] and look for this car:

Last edited by Clin10; 11-06-2007 at 03:29 AM.
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Clinton I think its a bad idea to make a new thread everytime because more people are subscribed to the old threads. So not as many people are going to see this...

just my 2 cents.

Maybe just make a thread for Sunday meets on Rt1 or something.
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

true, but this is just so I can figure out who is coming this time, towards the weeks before, etc. instead of gathering it up and getting people a bit more confused. nice idea though, I should maybe to a poll to see what is more effecient for the others.

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

bumpie!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

I am leaving out 10 mintes after this post. hope to see others there
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080