Albany, NY - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Albany, NY within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i got to albany a bunch...couple of my friends live up in the city and my sister lives in castleton...ill ...

i got to albany a bunch...couple of my friends live up in the city and my sister lives in castleton...ill keep an eye out when im cruisin around albany
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #4114

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by W0R7Xsubi
    i got to albany a bunch...couple of my friends live up in the city and my sister lives in castleton...ill keep an eye out when im cruisin around albany
    Join on UNYSOC and post when you'll be in town if you feel like visiting with other members.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I'm from the area and go to Siena College. Keep an eye open for an 07 wrx and don't be shy to say hi!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibadile
    I'm from the area and go to Siena College. Keep an eye open for an 07 wrx and don't be shy to say hi!
    UGM? I see one driving on I-90 every once in a while.

Be sure to sign up on UNYSOC

UNYSOC

hey

nice. i have my chevy colorado for 3.5 years and i still havent been to a meet yet.
    i drive through albany all the time to go to college in plattsburgh. exit 37 on the northway. i live in westchester county, 2 hours south of albany. plus i got some friends in troy and clifton park (exit 9). so once i get mine in may once my lease is up, ill def. come through.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCroat
    nice. i have my chevy colorado for 3.5 years and i still havent been to a meet yet.
    i drive through albany all the time to go to college in plattsburgh. exit 37 on the northway. i live in westchester county, 2 hours south of albany. plus i got some friends in troy and clifton park (exit 9). so once i get mine in may once my lease is up, ill def. come through.
    My ex of four years lived in Clifton Park, so I know the area fairly well.

If you have buddies in Troy, have you ever been to Browns on River St? Good food, and even better beer.

I have a buddy who just graduated Plattsburgh, and I go up there every once in a while - there's a lot of fun roads when you get out in the boonies (yeah, I know, P-burgh isn't really booming, but you get my drift).

UNYSOC

My buddy who lives in Clifton Park has his girlfriend in Troy right across from I Love NY Pizza. She goes to Sage. Thats all of Troy I know when I go there and party. Exit 10 has cheap gas, $1.71 as of friday at Hess. Unless you head to Exit 18. A little trick of the trade traveling that highway for 3.5 years to and from college.

Quote Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
    My ex of four years lived in Clifton Park, so I know the area fairly well.

If you have buddies in Troy, have you ever been to Browns on River St? Good food, and even better beer.

I have a buddy who just graduated Plattsburgh, and I go up there every once in a while - there's a lot of fun roads when you get out in the boonies (yeah, I know, P-burgh isn't really booming, but you get my drift).

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCroat
    My buddy who lives in Clifton Park has his girlfriend in Troy right across from I Love NY Pizza. She goes to Sage. Thats all of Troy I know when I go there and party. Exit 10 has cheap gas, $1.71 as of friday at Hess. Unless you head to Exit 18. A little trick of the trade traveling that highway for 3.5 years to and from college.
    Well, definitely go to Browns next time you're in town - it's worth it

I hear you about the traveling part - I drove back and forth from Binghamton to Albany (250 miles round trip) every weekend through college. I usually left after class on Thursday (6PM) and went back around 530AM Tuesday morning for an 830 class - yeah, I had 4 day weekends with a day off in between

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCroat View Post
    I live in westchester as well. You do anything subaru related down there?

Quote Originally Posted by rms920 View Post
    I live in westchester as well. You do anything subaru related down there?
    No I do not. I will in May once my lease is over. I just hope they dont do me over when I bring it in because I want to put a nice chunk of change down for the down payment.

That Subaru shop on Fenimore Drive in Mamaroneck looks closed down. They were always busy when I drove by that place.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234