SE & NEPA meet to drive upto Centralia 10/21
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SE & NEPA meet to drive upto Centralia 10/21 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, I wanted to get this thread up to announce that if anyone wants to meet and ride up ...

SE & NEPA meet to drive upto Centralia 10/21

Hey guys, I wanted to get this thread up to announce that if anyone wants to meet and ride up together to the Centralia Meet this Sunday we will be getting together. Here's the plan:

Anyone from SEPA or thereabouts, meet at Valley Forge Park Visitors Center at 10am. We will leave approximately 15 min. after to continue heading up 422.

We will then meet with the NEPA folk at May's Ice Cream stand at the top of the hill in Ahsland, PA where 61 & 54 come together at 12:30.

We can then take 54 straight up to Centralia.

I hope a bunch of people can make it to these sites to Caravan up for this meet.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i've been debating this ride since it was first brought up... i'm still debating it now my concern is that it's a long way to go to find out only 2 people showed up, you know? what's the latest on a guest list?
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    i've been debating this ride since it was first brought up... i'm still debating it now my concern is that it's a long way to go to find out only 2 people showed up, you know? what's the latest on a guest list?
    We'll have a good crew going. Seriously. You should meet us at Valley Forge Park and come up.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

i am slowly starting to lean toward doing this... and i might even have a copilot for the drive... not definite, but i'm thinking.......
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

Banned
    I'm leaving in a few mins to meet up in Ashland. Change the Thread title to SE & NEPA and one totally random squirrel freak from NYC.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.