for all central nj suby owners - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on for all central nj suby owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ima Try...

Ima Try

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    ill be there i just put in my radiator so clinton hit me up

I wish I could come to your meet tommorow but unfortunately I have to work, would anybody be willing to come down South on Sunday???

I have a thread posted on IWSTi.com for a meet on Sunday with not that much interest but I'd love for you guys to make the trip.......Micah I know you'd be down.. Its at the Barnegat lighthouse, a few minutes of exit 63 on the parkway on Sunday afternoon. You can even climb to the top of a historic lighthouse, lol! Anywho let me know if you want to join
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

the meets at like 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR View Post
    I wish I could come to your meet tommorow but unfortunately I have to work, would anybody be willing to come down South on Sunday???

I have a thread posted on IWSTi.com for a meet on Sunday with not that much interest but I'd love for you guys to make the trip.......Micah I know you'd be down.. Its at the Barnegat lighthouse, a few minutes of exit 63 on the parkway on Sunday afternoon. You can even climb to the top of a historic lighthouse, lol! Anywho let me know if you want to join
    PM'ing my cell number to you now - send me a txt or give me a call on Sunday and I'll meet up.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Ill give you a call Sunday. Should I start a new thread on this to grab some attention?

if I can caravan down with someone, I'll mkae it Sunday, although my car only ever have been driven in NJ and PA

EDIT: I thought it was in NY [don't know why] I'm down for it. I will just have to follow someone in from Pt. Plesent. and yea, start a new thread. I also PM'ed U my # on IWSTI
    Last edited by Clin10; 11-16-2007 at 06:12 PM.
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Quote Originally Posted by Clin10 View Post
    if I can caravan down with someone, I'll mkae it Sunday, although my car only ever have been driven in NJ and PA
    Old Barney is in NJ

Old Barney is in NJ
    haha, I know, I just checked IWSTI, I feel slow now, lol I'll see ya down there

~Clinton

EDIT: I need a toll-free way down there if you know, becasue I have no change, and hate tolls [I never have exact change and have to sit there for 5-10 seconds.....]
    Last edited by Clin10; 11-16-2007 at 06:22 PM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

~Clinton

EDIT: I need a toll-free way down there if you know, becasue I have no change, and hate tolls [I never have exact change and have to sit there for 5-10 seconds.....]
    Route 9 will take you there toll free

~Clinton

You wanna just catch a ride with me?
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

so whats the deal with sat....

Route 9 will take you there toll free
    okie, sweet! I just hope the signs are layed put where I won't go past the area [one that says "old Barney" or "Barnegat"]

Jeff-I am going early so I can get my mudflaps put on down there. I just need to txt Sam and ask him how early
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

so who is all going and what time is early

1. Stud100Spray + gurl
    2. Clin10 (clubwrx.net)
    3. Micah (maybe)(clubwrx.net)
    4. Njsurfrgirl (nasioc)
    5. Spoolinsti05 (nasioc.com)
    6. ahendrikson (clubwrx.net)
    7. crazyfastwrx04..?

EDIT: and I think I am going to slow down on my posting on NASIOC.....some ******* said that I mentioned my car looks like a WRX because of my brakelights when I can clearly look through my posts made by me and see nothing of the kind [asked if the light code was the same as a WRX in the light forum]. and if he says that I said my car is a WRX, how come he has the hood? Can you say unneeded drag *sigh*
    /rant

EDIT2: he says the sat. meet starts at 6, so I guess since it'll take about an hour to get there, I'll leave at 4 [I/we'll be there by 5, or 4:45] so me and him can get the flaps done and head to the meet spot
    Last edited by Clin10; 11-17-2007 at 09:08 AM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.