for all central nj suby owners - Page 6
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on for all central nj suby owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Clin10 Applebees on Rt. 1 South in Edison [Exit 1B on 287] ~Clinton Is that by the ...

Quote Originally Posted by Clin10 View Post
    Applebees on Rt. 1 South in Edison [Exit 1B on 287]

~Clinton
    Is that by the Woodbridge Mall?
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

take Rt. 1 South down from there and you'll see it [McDonalds and Home Depot and Stop and Shop] and I usualkly have to chase down lost people in the lot in my N/A AutoXer. basically, head towards Stop and Shop and turn towards the back of the lot and you'll usually see me sitting back there. if U are mostly free on Saturday, we can do one on Saturday [to the both of you]
    Last edited by Clin10; 11-12-2007 at 06:50 PM.
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Registered User neversummersl28's Avatar
    what time do you guys meet?? i work till 2 this sunday. but next im off and id like to come up
    ~Robb~

Hawk-Eye Alliance #828

4EAT '06 SRR WRX Ltd.
    APS TBE
    SPT Intake
    Cobb Stage 2

I'm up to meet up this coming weekend on saturday night or something. If I set up a meet down by me (Red Bank/Middletown area) with a decent drive (like a good dirt road), some food, and parking lot meet who would be willing to come? I'm more than happy to do the setup work, if Iknow people will come.

edit: aww screwit, I'll set up the meet, If people come they come, if not, whatever....
    Last edited by stud100spray; 11-12-2007 at 10:12 PM.
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

Any One Up For A Meet Tonight Nov 13th Let Me Know Im Not Workin Either Job Tonight So Let Me Know Whats Up

I'm up for it. neversummersl28, do you maybe want to meet up with us if you are nearby? I am bored as hell at home and I want to go somewhere.

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Quote Originally Posted by stud100spray View Post
    I'm up to meet up this coming weekend on saturday night or something. If I set up a meet down by me (Red Bank/Middletown area) with a decent drive (like a good dirt road), some food, and parking lot meet who would be willing to come? I'm more than happy to do the setup work, if Iknow people will come.

edit: aww screwit, I'll set up the meet, If people come they come, if not, whatever....
    I'm up for that, let us know when U are ready to set that up
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

Quote Originally Posted by stud100spray View Post

hey guys, im pretty new to this forum and i dont have a WRX YET, but if i have enough money, im probably buying an 08 in January. is it ok if i stop by the next meet and check out som of the rides? Stud, where and when are u planning to have this? Like what time and stuff?

look at my thread on this page 11.17 Monmouth County Meet. If you want I'll take you for a ride in my bugeye.

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

Anyone want to come visit me in PA?

Jeff and Clinton whats been going on?
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

Registered User neversummersl28's Avatar
    i do
    ~Robb~

Hawk-Eye Alliance #828

4EAT '06 SRR WRX Ltd.
    APS TBE
    SPT Intake
    Cobb Stage 2

JJJJoooooeeeee!!!!!! What's good son! How's PA treatin ya. U all settled in or what? Yea one of these days we gotta get a road trip goin and see the new crib. U better have some entertainment up there....

yea Joe, once I get my Navi we can do a trip out there. I want to see the house also
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

whast up people so are we gona have a meet this sat. insted of sunday since i gotta work now sunday nights.... hopefully my koyo comes in today so i can get my car running again...

come to the monmouth meet w/ clin10!

Teh Wagon