for all central nj suby owners - Page 26
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast

This is a discussion on for all central nj suby owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Clin10 got the second part right--with a father who works around trucks, and driving in gravel fields, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Clin10 View Post
    got the second part right--with a father who works around trucks, and driving in gravel fields, I don't really need a lowering kit, lol.
    yea i hear u. it would look really awesome tho
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yea, I may get STi pinks, lowering it just a bit, and improves handling a bit.
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Quote Originally Posted by Clin10 View Post
    yea, I may get STi pinks, lowering it just a bit, and improves handling a bit.
    nah bro once the summer comes and i get another car....i'm dropping it to the floor....with tein coilovers!~!!!!! with controller
    05 OBP WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I am willing to trade my first born child as well... if the first born is not of the gender that you prefer, I will be more than happy to continue trying with the woman until you get the gender you prefer (I personally like the act of "Trying")

once i put my turbo back in the car we all gotta go for a cruse before i sell it... i got an offer for 18k... so

Its been a bad week, my apartment almost burned to the ground, so now I am homeless. Then my trunk got dented and this morning I hit a curb and messed up 2 of my wheels.

I'm in NJ this weekend hit me up if anyone wants grease trucks or something.
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

god damn how many times do i have to tell u dont have ruff sex with candles lit lol....i work sat... till 4

Banned
    meet tomorrow?

Im Bored My Turbo Should Be In Monday So I Hope By This Weekend The Car Is Running Again

I'm up for a meet today. PM or txt me if we are
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

well, I was thinking maybe we shouldh a nice spring meet..... we all live by central NJ, so why don't we go to like foodruckers, or maybe one restaurant by route 9.... idk let's do something for spring.... or maybe we can go to the BEACH!
    woo hoo
    I should have my rims back up in the scoob then

im down for a spring meet.

...btw, we have been getting a good turn out friday and saturday nites on route 37 in toms river.....kinda unorganized meets with all kind of cars. several groups like NJtuners, localscene, etc. there were probably close to 80 cars at the Kohls last week. quite a few subys, and some other badass rides.

....if i have nothing better to do im usually out there on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by shep21 View Post
    im down for a spring meet.

...btw, we have been getting a good turn out friday and saturday nites on route 37 in toms river.....kinda unorganized meets with all kind of cars. several groups like NJtuners, localscene, etc. there were probably close to 80 cars at the Kohls last week. quite a few subys, and some other badass rides.

....if i have nothing better to do im usually out there on the weekends.

Hit me up next time theres a 37 meet
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

+1 on that. I may be trading my subie, but it is an idea though. IMO, I have a lemon....

Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

well no turbo for atleast another few more days this sux

i'm looking to buy a another subie or daily.....anyone got any for around 4gs????
    05 OBP WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I am willing to trade my first born child as well... if the first born is not of the gender that you prefer, I will be more than happy to continue trying with the woman until you get the gender you prefer (I personally like the act of "Trying")