for all central nj suby owners - Page 24
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

This is a discussion on for all central nj suby owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Clin10 yea, I am going to that and leaving early for my meet, lol how many cars ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clin10 View Post
    yea, I am going to that and leaving early for my meet, lol
    how many cars and waht cars will be at your meet

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

it is mainly N/A but some turbo cars can show up due to other sites wanting diversity, lol. up is about 7-10 cars saying they will come, but it is a public lot that gets business, so I don't exptect a big meet. last time we had a meet that was too big at that lot, we got kicked out. so small is good enough. show if you can
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Banned
    yeah, me and my friend in his GLI might stop by

Quote Originally Posted by shep21 View Post
    ^yea...i have read all of that. Alot of good information, but i did not agree with most of it. i did my research, i like the spring rates of the S techs, the stance, the handling and the ride. soooo many people say the S techs will make your car handle like sh!t, understeer blah blah. guess what, my car handles quite well, a clear and obvious improvement over stock.

would coilovers had been better? absolutley, but that wasn't an option for me financially. I am very happy with my decision, tein does good product testing and they make a good product....and also the whole argument that the S techs put your car too low?? the roll center is lower than the CG? that point is completley moot on a wagon.

....nasioc has alot of great information, but i don't believe everything i hear on the forums. soo for what its worth, i am very happy with the S techs and anyone who does not believe that they will provide better handling needs to take a ride in my car.

(sorry for the rant, and its nothing against you and im not saying that you are like this...i just think that some ppl take everything they hear on the forums as fact w/o doing thier own research.)

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1267918

has very little to do with the spring rates and alot more to do with the amount of drop and the stock WRX suspension geometry.

cliff notes: the roll center of the car ends up dipping below the COG and makes the car roll more. also, no matter how much neg. camber you set the car up with, with the car lowered that much the geometry of the A arm (the end goes above horizontal) ends up making the car "feel" more positive camber under any cornering loads.

not trying to be a d**k, just telling you how it is. If you're happy w/ your car, more power to you! I just wanted to let you know that you're not fully releasing the handling beast we call our subies. If you have any more suspension questions ask me or even better (and lord does he know more than me) bigskywrx.
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

yo clinton the beast is dead lol i got another car that u can race lol

what color and how much miles? and is it a LT or ZR2?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Well Stupid Thing Blew Up Lol.....

let me know if you got that new truck today, I am bored and have nothnig better to do, haha
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

Prob Wont Be Till Sat..

when are u clowns having another meet? i would like to come... oh wait i know when ur having it... sunday feb 3rd right? during the superbowl... hahaahaha if its not that sunday i would like to come
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

What Kinda Spark Plugs Should I Use Ngks??

I'll be home this weekend, meet at Grease Trucks maybe? Call me and let me know whats up, I told Jeff I'd help him do his plugs.
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

Jeff, we doing your sparkplugs today?

Oh, and you should use Bosch sparkplugs since I work for them now.
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

Just stopping by to say "hi"
    k bye!

Banned
    jeff, did you do your spark plugs yet, and is there a meet this weekend, im in for greese trucks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.