for all central nj suby owners - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

This is a discussion on for all central nj suby owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yo i woulda kicked out the windshield and ran them into a tree...

yo i woulda kicked out the windshield and ran them into a tree

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yea, I felt like it, but you know how slow my car is, lol

so what about the meet ahendrickson wanted to have for tomorrow? anyone else coming?
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

ok guys greese trucks tonight thursday at 8-30pm

so whats going on with everyone?

I'm in the process of selling my car. Hopefully there will be an '04 STi in the near future.
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

its snowing

Quote Originally Posted by danscoobywagon View Post
    so whats going on with everyone?
    my younger brother picked up a 92 AWD Talon with a 16g and a good mix of mods ... it's not running currently - but when it is, I think I might upgrade to an 18g.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

i just put my tein S techs and tein strut bars on woooot!!! wagon looks soooo gooodd droppped

...nd i never thought a wagon could handle this good.

Quote Originally Posted by shep21 View Post
    i just put my tein S techs and tein strut bars on woooot!!! wagon looks soooo gooodd droppped

...nd i never thought a wagon could handle this good.

do me a favor and go to nasioc and do a search for Stechs
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by stud100spray View Post
    do me a favor and go to nasioc and do a search for Stechs
    Punishing to stock struts like every other aftermarket spring set? or something else?
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

^yea...i have read all of that. Alot of good information, but i did not agree with most of it. i did my research, i like the spring rates of the S techs, the stance, the handling and the ride. soooo many people say the S techs will make your car handle like sh!t, understeer blah blah. guess what, my car handles quite well, a clear and obvious improvement over stock.

would coilovers had been better? absolutley, but that wasn't an option for me financially. I am very happy with my decision, tein does good product testing and they make a good product....and also the whole argument that the S techs put your car too low?? the roll center is lower than the CG? that point is completley moot on a wagon.

....nasioc has alot of great information, but i don't believe everything i hear on the forums. soo for what its worth, i am very happy with the S techs and anyone who does not believe that they will provide better handling needs to take a ride in my car.

(sorry for the rant, and its nothing against you and im not saying that you are like this...i just think that some ppl take everything they hear on the forums as fact w/o doing thier own research.)

u dont need springs or anything i got 100k on mine and i still can take corners as good as anyone lol right sam

if anyone is free Sunday 1-20-08 you can stop down at

1045 Rt. 1 South
    Edison, NJ 08837

having a N/A meet, but you guys can come if you want. it starts at 4:30
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Banned
    clinton, there is already a meet in Valhalla that day at 1

yea, I am going to that and leaving early for my meet, lol
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.