for all central nj suby owners - Page 21
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

This is a discussion on for all central nj suby owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Clin10 my taillight has condensation in it for no reason, so I am going to my dealer ...

Quote Originally Posted by Clin10 View Post
    my taillight has condensation in it for no reason, so I am going to my dealer today to get it checked out
    No reason huh? That's odd, usually that sort of thing is caused by moisture.

Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol

at least it should be covered under warrenty

yea, my dealer ordered 2 taillights [it was in the other one too...] and they put on my mudflap while I was there. and when my tails come in they are going to adjust my car alarm for me. I have to hit my steering wheel 4-6 times before it goes off......
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

hollla whast good for today

im in

wana race lol

cant come tonite boys.... gotta go to a christmas party... maybe something tomorrow nite?
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

cant tomorrow

make an offer

Selling my AP+Street Tuner software. I'm not a fan of shipping stuff so I'd prefer they went to a local member. I still have everything in the original boxes, with original foam pieces and all. No damage, no issues. I just don't need them currently. Let me know if you're interested.

AP $400
    ST $100

I had my car tuned via OpenECU by John over at Precision Tuning. No more dip on the dyno chart. A little less hp, a little more torque, and a much more linear feel in power delivery.

My ECU is currently throwing 1090 & 1092 (TGV 1/2 Open) but I'll have them disable these codes later in the week. I'm killing them with my OBDII scanner for the time being. Previously I had them disabled using street tuner.

I haven't scanned the Dyno Sheet - but final numbers, uncorrected are 281hp/278tq.
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."

merry x mass suby guys ok there is a big ass bike show this coming friday any one wana go with me and my boy chase

Merry Christmas!
    '08 WRB STi -- Cobb Stage 1

'08 Black Z06

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfastwrx04 View Post
    merry x mass suby guys ok there is a big ass bike show this coming friday any one wana go with me and my boy chase
    I hope they have some cruiser bikes out there. I am typing all this out on my new 80GB PS3!!!!!!!! and I finally ordered the fender plug, and RockBlocker yellow film for my fogs

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Anyone down for grease trucks tonight or tomorrow maybe? I'll only be home in nj a few days. Sorry its such short notice, and Merry Christmas to everyone. Jeff and Clinton and Dave we need to start figuring out STPR.
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

mods are in sig

old dyno graph using Cobb AP with OTS vf34 map (I used ST to kill the TGV codes)

got protuned on Saturday Dec 22nd with Enginuity by John @ Precision Tuning

Ignore the values as the old one is SAE corrected, and the new one is uncorrected. But look at the difference in the power/torque curves - huge improvement in available torque past 4000 rpms.

Quote Originally Posted by LIV 2 RLY View Post
    Anyone down for grease trucks tonight or tomorrow maybe? I'll only be home in nj a few days. Sorry its such short notice, and Merry Christmas to everyone. Jeff and Clinton and Dave we need to start figuring out STPR.
    I am up for whenever night. I just txtd you. is Jeff and Dave going to head on down? I am bored, haha.

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080